HD Tactical

Who Do You Want for the Republican Presidential Candidate and Why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sean he said he was pro 2nd in his speech. I am not against him really just he is a bombastic egomaniac, If you can stand to hear I and I am rich every other word I am thinking he is your guy...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am voting today not 20 years ago, Today he says he is Pro 2nd Amendment and he said then and now he is against gun control and like every politician their positions change over a 20 year period with different nuances.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What needs to be done (not that I can do it) is a complete purge of the Republican National Committee. Those guys are totally corrupted, out of touch and out for themselves. No way will they let someone run that has a real chance.

I firmly believe that if a truly good and honest candidate came along they would get in with a landslide in '16. Problem is the good old boy network won't allow it because a good man would start with shutting down the cash flow.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sean, dont just stop with the conservatives. The democrats need a good purge as well. In fact all of Washington needs a good garbage removal. And good luck waiting on a honest candidate, if settle for someone with a firm grasp on foreign policy(and by that I don't mean waiting to invade dirt world countries on a whim).

Today someone told me they're waiting for a candidate they can vote for, as appossed to vote against. I think in waiting for an election im willing to vote in.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems more and more that people are voteing aginst rather than for. Pick the one you feel will screw things up the least.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just remember what I've been telling y'all for a couple of years now........if voting could change anything they wouldn't let you do it.

schavey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What needs to be done (not that I can do it) is a complete purge of the Republican National Committee. Those guys are totally corrupted, out of touch and out for themselves. No way will they let someone run that has a real chance.

I firmly believe that if a truly good and honest candidate came along they would get in with a landslide in '16. Problem is the good old boy network won't allow it because a good man would start with shutting down the cash flow.

Sean; It sounds to me that you believe Trump to be just another BS wind bag, as opposed to "good and honest". I believe THAT to be the major problem for our entire electorate.....the inability for the average voter to discern the difference between NO RESUME/NO-ACCOMPLISHMENT "talkers", like Obama and Hillary, as against [especially] someone who can demonstrate real accomplishment in running a huge set of bureaucracies by application of the Management Process. IMO, the next Four Year presidential term will determine whether this great country will begin to turn itself around, economically, militarily, internationally, and sociologically. IMO, Trump will have Vladimir Putin and Ayatollah Khamenei quaking in their boots, because they will never have faced a tougher negotiator. Our Chinese "friends" will be wondering why their economic con, is not working anymore. None of that will be accomplished by ordinary, politically processed cabinet officers, with their primary concerns for political hegemony. We will have a cabinet, whose officers, for the first time will be required to produce "business plans" with supporting budgets, and will be required to produce RESULTS in accordance with OBJECTIVES. THAT is the operational definition of "competency" which Trump articulated, in his speech.
    THAT is the kind of candidate I want to see running for president. People say Trump is too arrogant, too tough, too scary, I say he loves his country, and has the competency to turn us around. Instead of the incompetency we have seen over the last 6+ years, and the implementation of "leading from behind", Trump will LEAD, proudly, from the FRONT.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree Schavey but there is one, major, fundamental flaw with politics and politicians. Profit. Anyone that runs for public office above the local level knows the stand to make bank. Why else would anyone want that job? Some people say it's for the power but power=money.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Putin isn't afraid of negotiators.
    He has Europe by the balls, Russia is Europe's biggest customer and thier main supplier for gas and petroleum.

Reagan didn't scare the soviets into dissolution, they were economically and militarily in shambles after 10 years in afghanistan(because someone kept givin hose tribesmen stingers and anti armour), and were trying to keep up with a mythical Star Wars system while they're satellites kept growing more independent.

Putin is willing to invade countries at will, burn his own schools to deescalate hostage situations and has put a political gag order on his countries media to control Russia's access to information. He's been telling the USA tonpass off and mind thier own buisness for nearly a decade. Donald trump isn't going to stop him. Nor the Republican Party, it's going to take an international coalition who are willing to make great sacrifices, and the last time it happened it took over 60 years

Not to say trump wouldn't be good, but I wouldn't expect him to work miracles with the Russians either.

schavey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Putin isn't afraid of negotiators.
    He has Europe by the balls, Russia is Europe's biggest customer and thier main supplier for gas and petroleum.

Reagan didn't scare the soviets into dissolution, they were economically and militarily in shambles after 10 years in afghanistan(because someone kept givin hose tribesmen stingers and anti armour), and were trying to keep up with a mythical Star Wars system while they're satellites kept growing more independent.

Putin is willing to invade countries at will, burn his own schools to deescalate hostage situations and has put a political gag order on his countries media to control Russia's access to information. He's been telling the USA tonpass off and mind thier own buisness for nearly a decade. Donald trump isn't going to stop him. Nor the Republican Party, it's going to take an international coalition who are willing to make great sacrifices, and the last time it happened it took over 60 years

Not to say trump wouldn't be good, but I wouldn't expect him to work miracles with the Russians either.

Sounds like you need to run for President, BUT if you were elected, I would hope you were as tough minded and goal driven as Trump is and will continue to be. He makes his own "miracles".

schavey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    COMEON MAN!! You seriously believe Trump, with his gigantic wealth, covets being President to gain another fortune!!??

Top Bottom