General Forum Rules & Code of Conduct

TexKev

Expert
Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Members must treat one another with dignity and respect. For example, none of this will be tolerated: personal attacks, any name-calling, profanity towards another member, or any other disrespectful, obnoxious or rude act.

2. Obscene language will not be tolerated, there is no point in it.

3. Racial, ethnic, or religious slander will not be tolerated and will result in your immediate ban from the forum.

4. Political posts (not gun/2A related) of any nature are NOT permitted and will be deleted on sight.

5. Linking to or referencing any online auction listings, classified ad listings or items for sale on other sites is not permitted UNLESS the link directly answers another member's question (i.e. Does anyone know where I can buy a ...?)

6. All buying, selling, and trading is to take place in the classifieds section only.

7. Challenging the authority of and/or questioning a decision made by any member of the staff in an aggressive or disrespectful manner will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4. I agree the guy that is obsessed with the current political state does get annoying. But we can’t have a weather event without it getting political. We use to have hot days during the summer now it’s hot because of global warming. I find a few current events interesting in the off topic forum.

wildrider666

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that preexisting "offending Threds" are locked before comments are posted by Members who haven't got the OP info. It's obvious that Rules Sections have not been a high priority read for a lot of folks. Might be a good idea to distribute the new restrictions via messaging/email.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes we understand their will be a “learning curve”, among new and old members alike. Current threads not in compliance will either be directed on track, locked, or deleted from public view.

oh - so they are saved for private viewing?

I see mod parties in the future. - check out this post from 2021 that I blocked!

John B.

Master
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty excited to see the gun forum become a gun forum again... admittedly my participation has been lessened the last 6 months... between the crazy prices and all the politics, I had very little interest in what once was an awesome forum. Hopefully the for sale threads will start to outnumber the off topic posts again. Thanks Charlie, and all the other mods that do what you do.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
politics and issues around 2nd A, and guns are linked at the waist forever...

history should not be ignored, as past politics in other places, are coming to pass here, and we will be rightless in no time at all..

i like guns, and issues surrounding them, including view points i care not for, and the comradery and humor is nice too...i find some sharp wits in here, and would hate to see overactive moderation. almost all other forums i visit has a off topic, or political area where standards are monitored more, but generally...

less is more

i must say, i have seen a 50% increase in whining about who posted i'll take it first, and why didn't i get it....good grief, get over it, i don't want to see 4 pages of texts and bs about something that is gone...pull the panties up and mop up the tears, and stfu.... another will come along.

i must grok this more

USAF Sarge

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically, follow the rules that were already in place....Seems easy enough! No complaints from me!

Yalls house, you make the rules, we follow the rules, or we go bye-bye! Can't be any simpler!

Like my dad told me as a kid, my house, my rules, you don't like it, pack your stuff and I'll get you a ticket back to the US and you can do what you want. But if that happens don't come crying to me, when you want back in. Once your out you're out......

Put up with his rules for a few more years, graduated high school then followed him into the Air Force. A few days into Basic, I figured out life at Basic was identical to life at home. My entire life had been Basic Training in a nutshell. Once I figured that out Basic was just another day......

Last edited:

Products discussed on GCGF

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom