APOD Firearms

Who Do You Want for the Republican Presidential Candidate and Why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just don't know if I will be able to bring myself to vote for the Donald or Cruz for many different reasons. No way in hell they win a general election either. Negatives are off the charts and the media hasn't even started on them yet.

There are some interesting and plausible theories of one or more third party candidates wrecking anyone's chances of securing a majority of electoral votes in this environment. That would send it to the House of Representatives to pick.

Supposedly that's what Bloomberg's polling showed and why he decided against running. Also some theories out there of the establishment republicans planning to run a Mitt/Kasich ticket 3rd party bid to take Ohio,Utah, and maybe a couple more states to bring this about.

So maybe I can vote my conscious for Gary Johnson after all. Could be an interesting election season. If the House picks a President he better be an immediate success or they would be slaughtered in the next election.

How bout a general election with Trump or Cruz-R, Clinton-D, Johnson-L, Sanders-I, and Romney-I. Imagine those debates.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The only vote is for the republican nominee any other vote or non vote will be for hillary and No one can stand that thought...the country, your guns and jobs will be gone.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just don't know if I will be able to bring myself to vote for the Donald or Cruz for many different reasons. No way in hell they win a general election either. Negatives are off the charts and the media hasn't even started on them yet.

There are some interesting and plausible theories of one or more third party candidates wrecking anyone's chances of securing a majority of electoral votes in this environment. That would send it to the House of Representatives to pick.

Supposedly that's what Bloomberg's polling showed and why he decided against running. Also some theories out there of the establishment republicans planning to run a Mitt/Kasich ticket 3rd party bid to take Ohio,Utah, and maybe a couple more states to bring this about.

So maybe I can vote my conscious for Gary Johnson after all. Could be an interesting election season. If the House picks a President he better be an immediate success or they would be slaughtered in the next election.

How bout a general election with Trump or Cruz-R, Clinton-D, Johnson-L, Sanders-I, and Romney-I. Imagine those debates.

imo, gary Johnson is liberal light..

john mcafee would get my vote, in the libertarian field

as for this election, republican is the way to go, to survive, we must..

trump ,cruz, it does matter...

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just wish trump would quit his F'n nonstop whinning! Everything is unfair to trump when he doesn't win or get his way! We need to start a pool to guess what day he announces he is running as a independent. I'll take July 19th.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I just wish trump would quit his F'n nonstop whinning! Everything is unfair to trump when he doesn't win or get his way! We need to start a pool to guess what day he announces he is running as a independent. I'll take July 19th.

make a huuuggeee statement, and make it on july 4th..

get it? independence day....

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don't blame Trump for being upset about Colorado. Not a single person voted, Cruz wins all 34 delegates. OK that seems on the up and up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Our political system is corrupt, we don't elect the damn president anymore, the establishment does. It's the only way to explain how Odumba was elected twice.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our political system is corrupt, we don't elect the damn president anymore, the establishment does. It's the only way to explain how Odumba was elected twice.

Our political system IS corrupt. However as far as putting the current commie bastard into the white house twice I do believe that more than half of Americans are really so stupid that they did this...

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Politics is corrupt by nature imo but we still have the best system going. The checks & balances have withstood the test of time.

Not sure why everyone thinks it's a given that a gun ban happens with Hillary for example. She would ensure a republican controlled house. How would it be different than the last 8 years in which Obama would have loved nothing more?

The sure bet is panic buying leading to overpriced and limited ammo availability after her election.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The precise reason I will be stocking up before now and the election. I'm in pretty good shape now but I'm one who is always looking for a deal to add to the stash!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think all us gun nuts have stockpiled enough ammo to fight at least 2 world wars! Hopefully our kids have fun shooting it all up.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Vote for my dad being a truck driver and farmer he's not going to take your guns he's not going to tell you the sky is green when you can see dam well it's blue. What do we have to lose could it be any worse

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom