DK Firearms

Who Do You Want for the Republican Presidential Candidate and Why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So it looks like it's going to be a crowded race, already Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio have announced their candidacy. What do you like or dislike about them. Let's not make this a debate/argument, just a place to find out credible information about the candidates. Don't post information if you can't vouch for it being legit! No personal attacks. I'm still learning about the candidates so I don't have a favorite yet. Now, let's see how long this lasts!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hard to believe another Senator can get elected and I cannot keep up with the 100 that say they want to run, should shake out to 10-12 pretty quickly.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You want the republican candidate to be Clinton?

I would like to see Dr. Ben Carson, Trey Gowdy, Allen West, Ted Cruz, or Scott Walker. As of right now I'd vote for any of these men.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big Bulls, Reread my post,Clinton Unless the REP can find some one new.If they can't then it will be another Dem in office. Clinton.

EDIT,, Maybe they could get here to change partys.

Last edited:

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big Bulls, Reread my post,Clinton Unless the REP can find some one new.If they can't then it will be another Dem in office. Clinton.

Yep. Pretty much in a nutshell. For the record, I vote conservative. But unless the RNC gets their shit together real quick, they will hand the election to Hillary. It needs to be a one on one fight before the primaries. While the Republicans are bashing each other for that primary slot, Clinton will be working on the general election. No rocket science required here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. Pretty much in a nutshell. For the record, I vote conservative. But unless the RNC gets their shit together real quick, they will hand the election to Hillary. It needs to be a one on one fight before the primaries. While the Republicans are bashing each other for that primary slot, Clinton will be working on the general election. No rocket science required here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^^

The RNC is too splintered to not eat their own during the primaries. All Clinton is going to have to do is cruise on by whoever is left standing.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sarah cause she's hawt....and that's the truth.

On the serious side one of them bastages is as bad as the next. The demon-crats are just a little worse.

Idoono

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Idoono, I wouldn't be surprised to see a busty,vapid woman with a painted on face and sprayed on tan to at least be a distraction during the primary. In fact I'll be disappointed if one doesn't pop up.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess most people feel the same way, Hillary scares the hell out of everyone and the Republicans need to get their act together and find one solid candidate to go up against the witch.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4008506_orig.jpg conan-the-barbarian02.jpg Wayne and Conan 2016! The ticket we need to kill the picnic-head sand monkeys, get the welfare-whores back to work, shut the loud mouthed queers up and get back to the greatest-nation-on-the-planet thing.:usa2:

Attachments

• 4008506_orig.jpg
      4008506_orig.jpg
      32.4 KB · Views: 163
    • conan-the-barbarian02.jpg
      conan-the-barbarian02.jpg
      36.8 KB · Views: 177
    Top Bottom