HD Tactical

Who Do You Want for the Republican Presidential Candidate and Why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sounds like you need to run for President, BUT if you were elected, I would hope you were as tough minded and goal driven as Trump is and will continue to be. He makes his own "miracles".

Hardly, but I appreciate the sentiment. In fact I promised myself I wouldn't even partake in these conversations after the last goat rodeo in 12

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Florida may not be any help in avoiding a Clinton presidency. Maybe it's time for a 51st state... Northwest Florida.

Hillary Clinton continues to out-poll most major Republican wannabes in the Sunshine State, according to the Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll released Wednesday. The former Secretary of State held her own in Florida when matched against the GOP's two native sons -- former Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio, according to pollsters.

Florida is 'bluest' swing state so far, poll says

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What scares me is the Republicans are giving Obama the green light on this latest trade agreement. Makes NAFTA look like childs play. Think our economy is bad now, just wait until this goes through. Also gives Obama total control over Immigration Laws and work Visas. Look at what Disney just recently did by bringing 250 people from India over here on work visas and then had the US workers train them to do their jobs and then fired the US workers.......

We are in for a world of hurt with this one, but we all are worried about a fucking flag....Smoke and mirrors guys.

Doc

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Doc, a guy on our lease works Disney IT, he is one of the few Americans left, about 1000 have lost their jobs to people from India. They were going to do it at another company they own, already announced but then rescinded due to the bad press. They have screwed up everything they have touched, it is just stupid.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What scares me is the Republicans are giving Obama the green light on this latest trade agreement. Makes NAFTA look like childs play. Think our economy is bad now, just wait until this goes through. Also gives Obama total control over Immigration Laws and work Visas. Look at what Disney just recently did by bringing 250 people from India over here on work visas and then had the US workers train them to do their jobs and then fired the US workers.......

We are in for a world of hurt with this one, but we all are worried about a fucking flag....Smoke and mirrors guys.

Doc

The reason is that there isn't a dimes worth of a difference between a democrat and republican anymore.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fun fact: India makes up over half of the worlds current cases of lepresy.

Completly unrelated to any of the topics, of course, but I just wanted to share.

The democrats played the pacific trade well though, of course they were going to vote for it, it's not like the republicans and president got campaign donations and they didn't. But as soon as everyone promised to support their upcoming bills, out loud in front of a camera, boom, vote, pass, on to the Oval Office. You guys still feel represented?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Doc

i saw an article the other day, disney quietly reversed their decision, & told the workers to keep quiet...

Top Bottom