Target Sports

Thoughts on Multiple Responses to Buy Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler7.62

Shooter
    if yall knew how point less this was yall could have pm if you had any problems lol i was lookin for a item i hadnt been wanting it’s literally nun of yalls business what i do,, i will never use this website again!! im glad i found whay i wanted before all of this non sense,, mangy florida people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    if yall knew how point less this was yall could have pm if you had any problems lol i was lookin for a item i hadnt been wanting it’s literally nun of yalls business what i do,, i will never use this website again!! im glad i found whay i wanted before all of this non sense,, mangy florida people

Fantastic. Maybe try not to take everything online personally on your next account. :)

Snake-Eyes

Master

dont care i found what i was looking for will never use this app again

Whomever sold this unstable crybaby something, especially if it was a firearm, please save any contact info, physical description, vehicle description, etc somewhere/somehow you can access it in the future.

Hopefully you’ll never need it, but maybe law enforcement might want it one day.

See? That gut feeling is rarely wrong… With such a lack of self-control, that guy is a great example of an immature person who probably shouldn’t be armed in public.

DustyDog

Master
    "Interested" and "still available?" Means you're a tire kicker in my eyes.
    OR it's a scam... the giveaway is that they refer to whatever you're selling as "the item" or "your post" or "your ad" or "it". They're just copying-and-pasting the same message for every high-dollar listing they see, hoping to find a sucker. Here are some classic examples from my Craigslist days:

"I've seen your ad. are you the first owner and is it your final price ? I don't check the email for Craig's List , So text me at... "

"I saw your post on craigslist and I am interested to purchasing it. If it is still available, Contac.. with me to... "

"is it your final price ? I will leave this device soon email me at... "

"are you the original owner of it ? I'm interested in taking it . I don't check cl mail , my email address is... "

DustyDog

Master
    I don't know how some of you Nervous Nelly's sleep at night
    That's why I never was a "Forum Guy"... too many "Forum Nazis" : )

A thread starts, and you gotta stay in a silo the size of a paper towel tube. How does that broaden anyone's horizons? "Start a new thread" because the OP was talking about a red one and you brought up the blue kind?!? C'mon, man! : )

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Welldoya

Master

By your comment “mangy Florida people” I’m assuming that you are not a Florida resident? Hmmm.

Murfpcola

Master
    Profile says century......yankee
    Within days of him joining he was posting in a bunch of ads, some new and some old. Any type of Glock or AK he would say he wanted it or offered a 30-06 in trade. His location was Atmore. I commented on one thread that instead of bumping ads from last year, while trying to buy across state lines, he should use the PM function. He has since changed his location to Century and then opened up another account but still never learned how to PM.

FLT

Master
    Actually the above is the condensed version.
    The original quote unaltered .

The sale/trade will be at my house in Cantonment. You MUST HAVE 50 posts on this forum to accept this deal. I absolutely reserve the right to deal with the person of my choosing. I will not deal with liberals or Democrats. I will raise or lower my prices as I see fit. An "I'll take it" on the add,immediately followed by a PM is how I do buisness. --- SAWMAN.

Actually the above is the condensed version.
    The original quote unaltered .

The sale/trade will be at my house in Cantonment. You MUST HAVE 50 posts on this forum to accept this deal. I absolutely reserve the right to deal with the person of my choosing. I will not deal with liberals or Democrats. I will raise or lower my prices as I see fit. An "I'll take it" on the add,immediately followed by a PM is how I do buisness. --- SAWMAN.
    I still have two rifles I bought from Sawman. I wish he was still here. I would love to know what his thoughts were on this thread.

Top Bottom