• ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Saw it in several places while scrolling through things, take your pick, all over Google.

Gotcha. Was making sure it wasn't some other new movements. I have a feeling they're going to make a move fast on the south area to the Amryansk area to open up that dam that's blocking off all their water. Maybe using this as a distraction. Turns out when Putin is accusing them of genocide that I think is what he was referring to. So I think that will be happening soon

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Gotcha. Was making sure it wasn't some other new movements. I have a feeling they're going to make a move fast on the south area to the Amryansk area to open up that dam that's blocking off all their water. Maybe using this as a distraction. Turns out when Putin is accusing them of genocide that I think is what he was referring to. So I think that will be happening soon

Yeah I saw a video about that canal in the past providing like 80% of the water supply to some part of Russia. I'd be pissed too if somebody turned off 80% of my water. A strategic air strike will fix that dam

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I saw a video about that canal in the past providing like 80% of the water supply to some part of Russia. I'd be pissed too if somebody turned off 80% of my water. A strategic air strike will fix that dam
    Yep. The news just shows Putin speaking Russian and they say oh he's making up claims of genocide. And as a viewer I imagined crazy stories of mass Graves of people that where executed etc. Turns out with some digging I saw he was referring to whole areas being devastated by drought. Then things made a little more sense. They're failing to mention alot of major facts. No telling what else.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We should just let Russia carpet bomb Ukraine and get it over with. A short air campaign would save lives in the long run. Like what we did with bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki instead of us having an amphibious landing on mainland Japan. Yeah sure, the bombs were really bad, oh no, but we saved hundreds of thousands of lives versus going door to door shooting up Japan

Top Bottom