9   0   0
    ☆☆☆☆ @ 1745 EST.
    CNN is setting up their camera's now.
    Biden is off to Delaware. --- SAWMAN

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ukrainian President just announced that he believes Russia will attack on Wednesday. Gas is fixing to go THRU THE ROOF !!!!

I thought gas already went up? I took this picture a couple years back in Mariana FL. And can we do this invasion Thursday? I have the special price thing on Lasagna on Wednesday evenings.

gasgg.JPG

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well there it is again world news tonight Putin telling his troops to be ready as early as tomorrow and Biden telling all of America today that if this kicks off expect gas prices at an all time high

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We have the oil here to refine and did it, as we all know the crap in DC is doing this on purpose. Doesn't affect them.

Eventually the people will get some motivation and push back against just bend over and take it.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    We have the oil here to refine and did it, as we all know the crap in DC is doing this on purpose. Doesn't affect them.

Eventually the people will get some motivation and push back against just bend over and take it.

Yep, folks are being pushed to the breaking point, I can’t imagine being elderly on a fixed income with these prices on food, gas and electricity

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    >*
    Yep, folks are being pushed to the breaking point, I can’t imagine being elderly on a fixed income with these prices on food, gas and electricity
    I've known half a dozen guys to come out of retirement and go back to work lately. And at least 3 old guys who died on the job. Retirement isn't real.

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This was two years ago?
    Picture made 4-18-2020. This was when the oil tanks were all full in the US. I also bought gas in Texas a few weeks before for $1.56. Just as the virus lockdown stuff started.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think we are going to have to find another distraction for the FJB failures. Putin is moving military out. Oh well, let's see what happens with the Durham reports. I think hacking the President's server is kind of a problem. Seems like it would be illegal.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I think we are going to have to find another distraction for the FJB failures. Putin is moving military out. Oh well, let's see what happens with the Durham reports. I think hacking the President's server is kind of a problem. Seems like it would be illegal.
    Nah... nothing is illegal anymore. Haven't you heard?

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, Biden warning that we are all going to feel the pain economically if Russia invades. Now he will be able to blame Russia for the high cost of gas and everything. "Not my fault" blame Putin.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, Biden warning that we are all going to feel the pain economically if Russia invades. Now he will be able to blame Russia for the high cost of gas and everything. "Not my fault" blame Putin.
    Damn between them invading other countries, tampering with elections, sending in top secret spy to be our 45th Pres, they are a huge threat to the world. I bet they are the ones behind COVID too

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Damn between them invading other countries, tampering with elections, sending in top secret spy to be our 45th Pres, they are a huge threat to the world. I bet they are the ones behind COVID too
    China claimed the WuFlu already

Top Bottom