• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The crooked Democrat’s and the Commander in Thief are bleeding out from all of the stupid $hit they have done in thr last year and need a major distraction badly! A senator today said as much but that was already obvious! One thing the democrats are good at, reading poll numbers!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Surely Putin aired Bidens speech to the Russian public. And they are telling Putin to stop shooting those mostly peaceful mortars as we speak. I wished to God he'd worry about our own borders

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Well, it's a good thing that we got rid of that big Ole pipe that was causing all those issues. Because we all know cars use gas, not oil. Duh. Time to call in Hunter and tap into his gas expertise. Well be fine lol

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    America's southern border ,Crime ,Afghanistan, Ukraine and all the other stuff . Break it down to be able to build it back. Go Brandon !

Biden is an idiot.
    Putin knew it 22FEB2014.
    Putin knows it now.

Breaking stuff down to build it back stronger requires planning, intelligence, courage, and determination. Don't give the demoncRats and RINOs that kind of credit. The regime in DC are just interested in short-term power grabs at the cost of long-term viability of this Nation.

Biden is a doormat, and our enemies have dirty boots. They're gonna continue to walk all over him without a second thought.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Just imagine tho. This amount of lunacy has taken place during the first term. Imagine what they'll do if they manage a 2nd 4 year term when they don't care about re elections. If that happens that's when to expect the real crazy stuff to hit the fan. I pray this 4 years is enough to wake folks up

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just imagine tho. This amount of lunacy has taken place during the first term. Imagine what they'll do if they manage a 2nd 4 year term when they don't care about re elections. If that happens that's when to expect the real crazy stuff to hit the fan. I pray this 4 years is enough to wake folks up

Nope. Old Joe is gonna catch covid at the 24th month mark and pass away from Trumps old hair gel container, intro the Harris administration for 10 years...

Latest posts

Top Bottom