• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Great Grandmother smoked cigs and lived to be 96 also! My dad quit when he was 30;then gained a lot of weight and died of heart failure at the age of 59. Booze killed my brother when he was 49. You just never know what will kill you 1st; Cigs,booze,food or maybe even lung cancer from breathing in hairspray or the thousands of other compounds a person breaths in during their lifetime. Life is too short for me to go without a good cup of coffee and a relaxing cigarette. If someone doesn't like me smoking they can keep it to themselves as I am sure I can find something they do that I don't like. Lifes too short and no one gets out alive so just let it be. Thanks for the info on the cheap smokes!

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure there's a store in gulf breeze that rolls them on the spot for you. You tell him the flavor and how many. I smoke L&M menthols and will until I die or come close and quit out of scare. Screwcrhe haters, if you don't like it, DONT DO IT!!

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reminds me of my wife and a friend of hers. I call them Patty and Thelma (Marge Simpsons sisters). Man they smoke like a Pilot truck stop full of Freighliners. Will tell her about your find, thanks.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Pretty sure there's a store in gulf breeze that rolls them on the spot for you. You tell him the flavor and how many. I smoke L&M menthols and will until I die or come close and quit out of scare. Screwcrhe haters, if you don't like it, DONT DO IT!!

If they do it is against the law now and if they follow the law they would have to charge the same taxes as a pre=rolled and commercial pack.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If youre gonna smoke might as well be the green stuff. At least youll catch a buzzzzz

hell yea! i would probably smoke cigs too if they tasted better. all the people saying not to smoke just makes me want to smoke more. smoke on smokers! good post Frank!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Made another carton, took about an hour...when I store them in a retired cigar box I use a humidifier in w them to keep fresh. Just a tube you put water in then open for it to breathe out little holes.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    MORE TRASH ON YOUR THREAD

I love to smoke. Been smoking all my life. Nothing better than a nice cig and a glass of sweet tea.
    Went to the doctor the other day with a non typical ear ache. He looks around and says, Is your throat sore? Yep, i said.
    He asked how long I had the swelling in my neck. I said, I didn't notice any swelling.
    He said, I'm sending you to see a ENT doc. I said OK.
    ENT doc asks same questions and gets the same answers.
    ENT doc says we need to put this little scope down your nose. I said OK.
    ENT doc says ya see that mass? I said no. He says we need to get an MRI
    MRI set for this Tuesday morning. To be continued..... But hey, I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with smoking.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sorry Jerry hope it is nothing to worry about.

I think those scare commercials on TV are just that, you gotta have a vice. Don't smoke, don't drink, don't piss the wife off, don't speed, diet all the time, go to bed early every evening BORING...LOL

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, did you hear it is bad for you?

ha,ha

So is every other goddam thing that's somewhat enjoyable.

Thanks frank on the info. If I can get one tasting like a Marlboro red, I'm sold.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's all in your genes.
    I know people that smoked until they died at 80+. People that have never been around smokers die in their 30s of lung cancer.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's all in your genes.
    I know people that smoked until they died at 80+. People that have never been around smokers die in their 30s of lung cancer.

That's true John. My paternal grandma had 11 brothers and sisters, most of whom smoked. About 8 of them made it into there 80s plus. Damon, the oldest, hunted and drove until he was 97 and was about to to turn 102 when he died.

Top Bottom