• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fuck you that don't like it or tell me it is bad for me. This is for those that still do.

OK I am cheap, so have been buying mine from russia for $23 a carton delivered, the wife smokes too and hers went to 30, locally they are $35-55 with the feds raising the tax again soon...SOOOO

I was at my lease owners house and she rolls her own with one of those new modern rolling machines, I asked what she

pays, she said about a buck to 1.20 a pack, $10-12 a carton...SHIT!!!

So on my way home I bought the tobacco, the filters and papers (they are all put together now called tubes) and the right but over priced machine from where I stopped. sat down at the house and in less than an hour had it down, about a carton rolled an hour, not too bad! OK so this batch will be paid for from the 3-4 cartons i did not have to buy retail and it will make 3+ cartons...there all supplies and machine paid for!

Then being the internet shopper I am, went to the web and bought the next 5 cartons of supplies for $50 delivered..$10 a carton, i am one cheap happy smoker!

By the way they taste better than any cig I have smoked, don't have the fire retardant in the the feds are making mandatory, they are all natural, no additives so while not good for you are better for you than the store bough cigs. Any strength you want, even blend them, whatever...SO if you need help or advice on getting started just ask!

I am not condoning your smoking here but telling you to STOP paying stoopid prices for them if you do smoke.

Thank you for listening!

OK the links:

The machine I got:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181123903377

On Amazon another Top, Machine can be bought locally too
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Top-O-Matic-Cigarette-Rolling-Machine/dp/B0024S00VA

tobacco and paper, can be bought locally too
    http://www.tobaccogeneral.com
    I buy the blue and silver(light and ultra light) and blend them for the best to me taste and draw. each pound makes about 2 1/2 cartons

I make 100's same machine makes Kings, so get the paper you want, I have each

I tried some new papers this time used ziz-zag for the first
    My order online:

#1 OHM Blue Pipe Tobacco Pack 16 oz. Pack [#pt_ohm_blue_pck_16_oz_pck]
    Quantity 1 x $12.99 = $12.99

#2 OHM Silver Pipe Tobacco Pack 16 oz. Pack [#pt_ohm_silver_pck_16_oz_pck]
    Quantity 1 x $12.99 = $12.99

#3 Beretta Filter Tubes King Size Elite Light 1 Carton of 200 [#rp_beretta_filter_tubes_king_size_elite_light_1_carton_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $2.49 = $2.49

#4 Premier Filter Tubes King Size Light 5 Cartons of 200 [#rp_premier_filter_tubes_king_size_light_5_cartons_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $11.25 = $11.25

#5 Double Diamond Filter Tubes 100 mm Light 5 Cartons of 200 [#rp_double_diamond_filter_tubes_100_mm_light_5_cartons_of_200]
    Quantity 1 x $11.25 = $11.25

shipping was like 8.99 for this order. locally the tobacco is 20-22 a pd, it is called pipe tobacco but cut for cigs, lots of different ones to try but this is what I was told was good OHM brand. If you do menthol they do sell menthol filtered tubes.

Paid $5.00 a carton in Afghanistan. I smoke also and fuck everyone else. I think I have earned to do what I want....to some degree.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What pissed me off the most is when I had just bought 6 cartons from Ghazni and was heading to warrior and they hit my truck with an RPG and destroyed our rucksacks that were strapped to the outside of the vehicle.....6 cartons of smokes...gone. It was a sad day!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If youre gonna smoke might as well be the green stuff. At least youll catch a buzzzzz

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    When I quit I think they were about 35 cents a pack but if I still smoked, I would definetly look into this. Sounds like a great idea and would probably be kind of fun.
    When I was in high school in Turkey in the early 70s, Marlboros were $1.25 a carton in the commissary .

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    http://www.nbc12.com/story/16687060/roll-your-own-cigarette-shops-may-to-pay-higher-taxes

There are some roll-your-own stores around the country right now. I was in the one in Warner-Robbins, GA a few months ago. Basically you pick out your tobacco, filters, etc, take them to a machine and dump everything in, out spits your cigs. Above link tells more about them and the tobacco industry trying to nail them since they avoid the taxes.

Those were stopped all machines shut down, now you have to roll your own...sucks

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never smoked and never will! However, I think I'll buy up all of the rolling supplies and hoard it, so I can then price gouge all the 'smoking junkies' on forums. :peace:

Top Bottom