• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I asked a guy at the FWB Gun show about the Electronic Cigs, and he said that it is like masterbating. It will tide you over, but not as good as the real thing. I laughed my ass off.

Last edited:

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I asked a guy at the FWB Gun show about the Electronic Cigs, and he said that it is like masterbating. I will tide you over, but not as good as the real thing. I laughed my ass off.

I tried em. That description is dead on.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank you really need to quit...really...this is gonna create health problems ...Caring about what others say...i's a bad habit that can cause stress LOLOL....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    KEN, I try not to worry too much, that stuff will kill you! Always dump the things that cause stress in your life and you will live longer, I did and I will!

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Danny, I did look at those but the one I got is a heavier machine so I can make more and kill myself faster! My Grandmother smoked all her life, died at 98 Mother too, 85, quite frankly, I don't want to last that long!
    Bet ya wont feel this way when your 84

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You are a funny great person. Anyone should be honored to know you. You have been a great help/friend to my family and myself, making it easier to get used to Florida! Thanks again.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well Hell Rich, now you have gone and done it, don't tell me that...I may have to stop smoking and stick around a little while longer...damn it, I hate when people are nice to me...LOL

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey when I die you will not have to pay my social security any more, you should encourage me to smoke and do other "bad for me" things!

Rather see a guy who earned social security getting it over his life than seeing it go to people who never worked a day for it and still get it.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So damn true. Well said. Sick of the people who are "100%" disabled at age 19. I know a soldier who lost a leg and arm to an IED and is still on active duty. Those other people are a waste of oxygen!

Couldn't agree more. Another pet peeve to me is "Handicapped". I certainly understand that there are plenty of folks that are in fact disabled for various reasons but it really pisses me off to see a car with a Handicap plate pull in a spot at Walmart and a couple of obese land barges go waddling out. I think it was Tater Salad that said there should be handicap spots just for those people.............................way out at the end of the lot. At least get some walking in fat ass.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Outside, you are right, I paid every dime in I am getting, others do not. I figure in my 80's I will be paid up, so figure I should die by then...it has been a great life and i have NO Fear, God will do with me what he wants and I will be satisfied with that.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Outside, you are right, I paid every dime in I am getting, others do not. I figure in my 80's I will be paid up, so figure I should die by then...it has been a great life and i have NO Fear, God will do with me what he wants and I will be satisfied with that.

Excellent words Frank.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just wanted to mention after smoking these Make Your Own for a month now. Regular commercial cigs they add arsenic, formaldehyde, nicotine, then the wood glue in the papers...notice the MYO smell better and the car or house will not stink like commercial cigarettes either. I think they are easier on your throat and health as all the chemicals that are so bad for you are not present in pipe tobacco. Good luck Frank

Top Bottom