• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday I got everything, but UPS said I had one package coming and I got two. I keep records of shipping numbers and such. I got one package from a nursery in WA and got a separate package from optics planet that was not complete since part of it is on back order. I just like to have records for UPS shipments and do not have one for the optics planet.
    Since last wk a neighbor and I had parcels left abut the mail box stolen I went out to meet the UPS.
    That neighbor routinely had been leaving things for some sort of pickup on her mail box and the thief grabbed mine while it was stealing hers. An extension for a pole saw.
    Any one see someone selling a brand new extension for a black and decker pole saw please let me know.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Y'all just wait til USPS loses an ATF approved form 4 for a suppressor.... hasn't showed up in 4 months since approval, and been waiting weeks for a certified copy.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    I've had to get copies twice.

One of the originals ended up showing up months after the customer picked the can.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shipping since the Covid breakout has been spotty, sometimes stuff gets here when it should, sometimes it's late and sometimes it just doesn't ever show up. I have to give it to Amazon, I had a package that was late, seemed to get lost by the USPS and Amazon notified me and asked if I wanted a replacement sent, two days later I had my replacement. My guess is guns and gun parts are getting stolen more and more during these times by crack heads working for the shipping companies. I need to check on a lid I ordered for my Solo Stove firepit, it seems to have been lost.

Update: Solo Stove Fire Pit lid is still awaiting fulfillment, ordered October 19th and due to ship Nov. 23rd, Covid sure has slowed some things down!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Will I will have to join in on this , just got screw over by FED-X, My Glock 19 was just sent back , they couldn-t find the delv. address. Little jacks this the first time in years , They didn't make any effect to get it dev. offer to pick up at office, or any thing , bring waiting for this for about 4 months Just my 5 cents jj

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've got all my ups guys phone numbers. The FedEx guys turn over a lot more frequently so they're harder to nail down. It doesn't help that depending on how it's shipped, it comes from either Pensacola OR defuniak. Shipper restrictions, especially when they don't ship to the mailing address, give me no options on holding etc

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was wondering if I choose the option for them to hold if I could pick up but I figured they probably wouldn't release because it has FFL address not mine even though the name would match. I'm sure it's a loophole that they have thoroughly closed, but it did get me wondering

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday I got everything, but UPS said I had one package coming and I got two. I keep records of shipping numbers and such. I got one package from a nursery in WA and got a separate package from optics planet that was not complete since part of it is on back order. I just like to have records for UPS shipments and do not have one for the optics planet.
    Since last wk a neighbor and I had parcels left abut the mail box stolen I went out to meet the UPS.
    That neighbor routinely had been leaving things for some sort of pickup on her mail box and the thief grabbed mine while it was stealing hers. An extension for a pole saw.
    Any one see someone selling a brand new extension for a black and decker pole saw please let me know.
    I have this B&D pole saw extension. If it's what you need, it's free PPU at my home off of Avalon.

Attachments

• 11bd.jpg
      11bd.jpg
      120.4 KB · Views: 64
    • 11bd1.jpg
      11bd1.jpg
      72.5 KB · Views: 64

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Talked to a friend who's in photography and hot rodding. Works on cars on the side. He has had 160 mishaps with usps this year in one fashion or another, there has been some kind of issue with every package sent to him.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Shipping since the Covid breakout has been spotty, sometimes stuff gets here when it should, sometimes it's late and sometimes it just doesn't ever show up. I have to give it to Amazon, I had a package that was late, seemed to get lost by the USPS and Amazon notified me and asked if I wanted a replacement sent, two days later I had my replacement. My guess is guns and gun parts are getting stolen more and more during these times by crack heads working for the shipping companies. I need to check on a lid I ordered for my Solo Stove firepit, it seems to have been lost.

Update: Solo Stove Fire Pit lid is still awaiting fulfillment, ordered October 19th and due to ship Nov. 23rd, Covid sure has slowed some things down!
    Probably from china....there's the real reason for the delay.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I was wondering if I choose the option for them to hold if I could pick up but I figured they probably wouldn't release because it has FFL address not mine even though the name would match. I'm sure it's a loophole that they have thoroughly closed, but it did get me wondering

Those closed loopholes that keep you from breaking laws, might keep you out of jail.

traithlon

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FedEx can be so annoying atimes, but from experience you gotta get your package, shipping period may be extended

Top Bottom