Patriot Mobile

What to do strategy wise if the SHTF in November?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Beck said it best during the Republican primary four years ago. He said "We're on the path to civil war again and there's no stopping it anymore. Vote for Trump because he gets us there the slowest." All the think tanks, RAND, Pentagon brass and war gamers all around the world had already figured it out 4 years ago. People are predictable and the world is cyclical. The World Powers that be are already betting on it. Prepare to be homeless and nomadic hunter gatherers, because every defendable position is eventually undefendable, supplies run out and agriculture fails. Twenty percent of the population dies in the first few months just from lack of medical attention and medicine. Half of the rest will die in the first winter. And that's from the Pentagon think tank, folks.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've watched enough Walking Dead "Lol" To know even the best preppers , the ones who spent countless dollars and time for preparation for such a day to come is all taken away with a single .60 shot.to the head.
    At this point for me it all becomes Gods Will. Yes have what you think you'll need and prepare for the unimaginable but If your not walking with Christ you'll never see the end anyways.
    For each and their own I guess.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watch “The Walking Dead” pretty regularly, so I know what to do.

You do know that nearly everything they do is wrong, right?
    Wife won't watch it with me because I say,
    "oh dear God, what is WRONG with these people??" all the time.

It's like if anyone is dumb enough to have a long discussion in the OPEN,
    at least one of that group talking will die...eaten or a bad guy kills one.
    Because they're 1. zero opsec by talking & waving their arms about
    2. watching each other yap instead of watching for biters.
    3. never bother to post lookouts when they do need to chat.
    It's like nobody ever learns...Outside the Compounds, SHADDAP!
    And the lack of "Head on a Swivel" is astounding.

Why doesn't everyone have a hatchet & knife on at all times is beyond me.
    Or other favored weapons...like Tiger Hooks, did all the Chinese Martial artists
    get zonked in the apocalypse??

Why is the BAD GUY the only one smart enough to wear a thick leather jacket??
    How did the Biker Dude (Darryl) not figure that out??
    For that matter, why have very few figured out armor?
    You'd think at least a few SCA knights would have survived...
    maybe a few medieval studies teachers...or ZERT preppers??
    Even the most basic chainmail hauberk & pants would solve the vast majority
    of Walker bites...

The medical ward...where NOBODY is attached to a bed just in case
    they die in the night...because it's such a good idea to have
    wounded people untied and able to get up & roam at will...

For that matter...close some doors behind ya, folks...

And then there's the "OK, ya Kinda got it, but..."
    Like Dale's RV...
    Dude...there are like 20 RV stores around Atlanta...GO STEAL A NEW ONE!!
    For that matter, most RV dealerships have their own Diesel Tank and
    tons of Propane Cylinders on hand & freeze dried camping food...

Military bases...or more specifically, National Guard Depots...
    guns, ammo, MRE's, vehicles, sometimes aircraft and FUEL...
    most importantly...GENERATORS and hot showers.

There are some good things...but there a lot of What Not To Do as well.

e4e345627d7e8f86d13cef53a2c8332d--walking-dead-stuff-the-walking-dead.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never watch the series and looks like did not miss much. I did see the original black and white film: The night of the walking dead

Enjoy

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never watched more than 10 minutes of Walking Dead. Just violence and grossness for its on sake. From what I hear, the same stuff happens in every episode with only minor differences. Zs come and get wacked, add new cast members, cast members die, add close call: save some & loose some, convert some, search for something & find trouble. Add a new gross way to snuff Zs. I generally like Sci-Fi/horror stuff but if you've seen a few Z movies, not much plot changes.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I've never watched more than 10 minutes of Walking Dead. Just violence and grossness for its on sake. From what I hear, the same stuff happens in every episode with only minor differences. Zs come and get wacked, add new cast members, cast members die, add close call: save some & loose some, convert some, search for something & find trouble. Add a new gross way to snuff Zs. I generally like Sci-Fi/horror stuff but if you've seen a few Z movies, not much plot changes.
    There's alot more to it . Very character driven. Its more of a survival story with the z's as a constant background. There's two other ones fear the walking dead and the new world. All are linked.. fear is more of a southwest feel, and the new world is political.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    You do know that nearly everything they do is wrong, right?
    Wife won't watch it with me because I say,
    "oh dear God, what is WRONG with these people??" all the time.

It's like if anyone is dumb enough to have a long discussion in the OPEN,
    at least one of that group talking will die...eaten or a bad guy kills one.
    Because they're 1. zero opsec by talking & waving their arms about
    2. watching each other yap instead of watching for biters.
    3. never bother to post lookouts when they do need to chat.
    It's like nobody ever learns...Outside the Compounds, SHADDAP!
    And the lack of "Head on a Swivel" is astounding.

Why doesn't everyone have a hatchet & knife on at all times is beyond me.
    Or other favored weapons...like Tiger Hooks, did all the Chinese Martial artists
    get zonked in the apocalypse??

Why is the BAD GUY the only one smart enough to wear a thick leather jacket??
    How did the Biker Dude (Darryl) not figure that out??
    For that matter, why have very few figured out armor?
    You'd think at least a few SCA knights would have survived...
    maybe a few medieval studies teachers...or ZERT preppers??
    Even the most basic chainmail hauberk & pants would solve the vast majority
    of Walker bites...

The medical ward...where NOBODY is attached to a bed just in case
    they die in the night...because it's such a good idea to have
    wounded people untied and able to get up & roam at will...

For that matter...close some doors behind ya, folks...

And then there's the "OK, ya Kinda got it, but..."
    Like Dale's RV...
    Dude...there are like 20 RV stores around Atlanta...GO STEAL A NEW ONE!!
    For that matter, most RV dealerships have their own Diesel Tank and
    tons of Propane Cylinders on hand & freeze dried camping food...

Military bases...or more specifically, National Guard Depots...
    guns, ammo, MRE's, vehicles, sometimes aircraft and FUEL...
    most importantly...GENERATORS and hot showers.

There are some good things...but there a lot of What Not To Do as well.

View attachment 94755
    You also have to remember this is like 10 years later. All the easy pickings are gone.

mooosie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have thought about this and talked to my neighbors. My street is a dead end, no pun intended, coming down my street would be like walking a gauntlet . My friends are well armed as am I. In a situation where people are rioting burning and looting. With no police involved, I would not let them get close enough to throw a fire bomb.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think any kind of shtf going down in America would start with an economic collapse followed by nightmare levels of government tyranny. Venezuela comes to mind, of course. Its something I think a lot about and I pray it does not happen.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beck said it best during the Republican primary four years ago. He said "We're on the path to civil war again and there's no stopping it anymore. Vote for Trump because he gets us there the slowest." All the think tanks, RAND, Pentagon brass and war gamers all around the world had already figured it out 4 years ago. People are predictable and the world is cyclical. The World Powers that be are already betting on it. Prepare to be homeless and nomadic hunter gatherers, because every defendable position is eventually undefendable, supplies run out and agriculture fails. Twenty percent of the population dies in the first few months just from lack of medical attention and medicine. Half of the rest will die in the first winter. And that's from the Pentagon think tank, folks.
    What I see is violent defense against ATF and Homeland security being egged on by the democrats to raid and arrest for what we all here consider to be legal pursuits. it would likely lead to something similar to the troubles than went on in ireland with guerilla-commando attacks government repraisals. A civil war implies significant regions under rebel control.
    It it ever reaches civil war status look to the parts of the middle east that have civil wars like syria. I sure hope that never happens here. The biggie is distribution of food, water, sever, health care, that often kill many more than do bullets, shells, and bombs.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Frommerstop hit it straight on. Hoping for a hiccup but seeing a full on BARF in our future

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My next door neighbor lady just got murdered like two days ago. A week or two before that it was the Tom Thumb clerk two blocks over that got murdered. I'm already living in DEFCON 1. If anybody's waiting for somebody to tell them if or when the SHTF then they're already a lost cause because the shit is already here.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh yeah, and before that it was the nutjob with the 12 gauge where I work, and before that the retard with the AR that got tag teamed on his way inside the VA hospital. And that's just the ones that I can recall offhand

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps it is unwise to interject the reality of apocalyptic experience into Doomsday Scenarios?

Yet I have been known to be one of the Bluntest Crayons in the box!

So any semi automatic 7.62 x 51mm with a competent operator will own a 750 yard territory from a mobile or stationary hide. Thank Y'all for donating those years worth of supplies etc, while armed with your 5.56's or shotguns. Once you actually remove Societies Rule of Law, perhaps it's time to review actual after action Battlefield Reports. Without the "Rule of Law" what shall stop me from taking everything you have or might have been away with a single round at distance that Y'all can't even fathom???

When Sheepdogs go bad, even the Wolves need to circle. Paint the Doomsday Scenario of your choice, but it's already happened and I was there! From WWII to Bosnia Y'all ain't dealt with ethnic cleansing, that's actual apocalyptic experience in My Humble Opinion. A Shotgun even coupled with a 5.56 30+ round AR is going to leave Y'all and Yours a Second Place Finishers!

There can only be one winner!!!!!!

Thank Y'all for the combined efforts that I shall reap upon Y'all's demise. So about that take my firearm from my cold dead fingers. At a beginners 750 yards, yup I'll be Thanking Y'all for your lifetime of Preparing without any actual apocalyptic experience. I promise to dole out your lifetimes worth hoard equitably among my kinfolk.

I'm not a Hard Man, but I do have a Hard Bark on Me. Guess whose Kinfolk have a better chance of depleting Y'all's hoarded rations when the "Rule of Law" has expired? Arm Yourselves with firearms that can't reach me at as little as 750 yards. Oh the woods around me make those shoots impossible, how long has man been able to strike fire? How flat is the terrain surrounding You & Yours after the fire I set?

Honest food for thought! Who is going to protect you & yours when the Sheepdogs have to defend thier own Kit & Kin?

Spin Y'all's Doomsday Scenarios any way you like, but if you decide to speak to a heartless winner? It ain't pretty! The love of a fellow man ain't in the equation of survival of the fittest! This ain't my humble or otherwise opinion.....................

Last edited:
    Top Bottom