• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 73gunning

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I drove out to East Milton to retrieve my broken German .25 that I forgot about for almost 3 years.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SO - today I made a HUGE round-a-bout......
    • Went to pick up the work bench I bought from from Little Jacks Guns - worth every penny - it is nice and on wheels too!
    • Went and met the guys at Gray Man Amory - talked a while, got invited to have lunch with them - nice guys and they HAVE ammo!
    • Took a chance at WM in Milton - chatted with the sporting goods guy - he said they are going back to limit to 1 box per person - nothing coming in until Thursday - if anything at all - because the trucks got iced in and stuck at the DC. He also said the same thing I was told by a few other WM's = and its GOTTA be the same guy - that is coming in off hours and buying EVERYTHING in the case and shelves..... hence limiting again (Navarre and Creighton are 1 box also // Gulf Breeze started 1 box over the weekend)
    • Went to Gulf Coast Gun - scored a couple of MP 15-22 mags (impossible to find online - I have a dozen on back order now for a month+) They have a TON of ammo - but we know the pricing, so it is what it is. Looked at a few toys as well.

I've ordered from these folks before. They make several .22 OEM mags for the gun mfrs. Buying direct is often cheaper too. Cheaper still with: click "INFO/TIPS click "discounts": for Mil/LE Act/Ret.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I loaded up another 30rds of Barnes 110gr TSX in some 6.8 brass that Frank was kind enough to give me and James was kind enough to bring me. Thanks guys.
    Gonna try to duplicate the older SSA TAC load in my SPCII 18" gun.
    It IS great to have supplies. --- SAWMAN

73gunning

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell no he's tried for two years to find it and retrieve it lmao
    Yeah, it was all my fault....changed numbers so they could call me....haha...got it back and in search of the part I need to fix it. Found a few already, but they are original equipment and in bad shape. May just try to machine one now that I have diagram of the part I lost.

Nope ain't selling nothing...may setup a tent with a sign that says cash for guns a block or two away. Never know some one may have a few snake guns.....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do the. #2 pencil exercise with that 45. Tells the tale. Stopped doing it several years go when my age and coffee consumption started to show. --- SAWMAN
    That's a good dry fire exercise but my arms aren't long enough while in the recliner. Lol Better than the dancing laser that laffs at you the whole time and doesn't leave a recod of your results for evaluation.

For those that don't know what this drill is:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I cuss my lasers in my Glocks. Especially when I "force train" at home.
    Possibly the Gorilla Glue challenge in my arm pits and elbow joints.
    Coming honest with yourself is a bitter pill.
    If I can just keep hitting hogs and BG's for the next few years,I will be happy. However . . . I have noticed that I tend to shoot at the bigger hogs nowadays. --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom