• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I don't know what would have happened insurance wise, but I would see where they stand now. May have been better off not found. Probably rolled with house paint. Was it fully wrapped before? I'd peel it off if it was. Paint all over the trim. Terrible. What a pisser. I hate a thief! Makes me mad!

Last edited:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    glad they found it...was the SUV close that was seen pulling it?
    that Curt piece looks like some good kit. I am not sure I would spend the extra for te locks they had listed but they are good as well. Those do offer some drill resistance over the American 2000 or the Master equivalent

legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trailer was found off north blue angel, a few tools have been found from 297a and some from around chemstrand area. Don't have exact locations. Only found a little but better than nothing. Escambia county sheriff's office is doing great work! Can't thank them enough!

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has to take some huge brass ones to just hook up to such a distinctive trailer. I wouldn't put it past tweekers to dump a 20k trailer in the river but my money is on someone's grandpa's barn getting rattle can painted a dark color then "Billy bobs do all" stenciled right over that.
    I hate I was right but glad you got your rig back, now dealing with the M effin pawn shops that wont want to return your tools. As far as GPS trackers hell stick a cell link trail camera inside it. When they do steal it youll get awesome face pics with GPS location when they open it to see their loot lol.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    some of the best security I have seen for them is a wireless pressure switch under a pad where it is parked tied into the burglar alarm for the building. Once it rolls off.. the burglar alarm goes off and the cameras come on.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I had my tool trailer with $20,000 of tools stolen from my shop at 20 south hwy 99. Suspect was seen at Tom Thumb in Molino at 5:55 this morning in a light colored SUV. Attached are some pics of the trailer and some of the tools in it. Feel free to mssg or call me if you have information. Also posted on Faceboo

I had my tool trailer with $20,000 of tools stolen from my shop at 20 south hwy 99. Suspect was seen at Tom Thumb in Molino at 5:55 this morning in a light colored SUV. Attached are some pics of the trailer and some of the tools in it. Feel free to mssg or call me if you have information. Also posted on Facebook.

He isn't a suspect. He is a very good candidate for a lead catcher.

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had a fellow stop me coming out of a bar late one night showed me a trunk load of carpenter tools. I said sure I want them let me go across street get the cash I called the sheriff they got the scumbag I never heard whether the man got his tools back or not.

Top Bottom