• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Luckily your trailer is not plain white. That thing should be super easy to spot on video. It's just if the investigators find the footage in time. I find it crazy FHP cameras can't spot this thing in 10 mins. He must be back roading or stashed already. Eyes peeled on this side of town, good luck with recovery.
    I bet that trailer got parked in the river the same day

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet that trailer got parked in the river the same day
    It has to take some huge brass ones to just hook up to such a distinctive trailer. I wouldn't put it past tweekers to dump a 20k trailer in the river but my money is on someone's grandpa's barn getting rattle can painted a dark color then "Billy bobs do all" stenciled right over that.

legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll try to tell the whole story whatever that is. I parked the trailer at my warehouse located 20 South highway 99 in Walnut Hill, at 3:00 Wednesday March 15th. The next morning March 16th the trailer was gone. Like already said, there is security camera footage from Tom Thumb in Molino at 5:55 a.m. March 16th. Did not get a tag number, but was told the plate was yellow in color? Through the facebook post someone else reported seeing the trailer on hwy 90 in Pace. This is all I have at this time. If you see this trailer or have any leads either call the phone number on the trailer or message me here. On the questions of whether it was insured and that nightmare, The trailer and contents were insured by previous owner but his policy does not cover anywhere near the value of today's market. Longer story short on that, he had not updated his policy in the last 4 years. A little on myself and my company, I've worked for this company for 6 years, and very good friends with the previous owner, who started this company 23 years ago. We do ICF construction, mainly residential. I would be glad to give a big description of ICF construction but that's not what this post is about. Short story on it, highly energy efficient, super strong way to build your forever home. Any questions, just ask and I'll try to reply when I have time. Again thanks for y'all's support.
    Curtis H.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Your auto insurance usually covers items for the first 30 days - the tools may not be covered.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When that stupid $30 GPS tracker would actually come in handy........ shoulda woulda coulda, I know just a thought on your new rig or if you get this back. I'm hoping this thread ends with a link to news story about troopers recovering it on a stop.

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Coupler and pin locks are a feel good thing. My brother came to get the 4 wheeler and it was on my trailer and my truck with the keys was in Bham. I called a buddy with a cordless grinder and less than 10 seconds the coupler lock and the pad lock on the latch was cut. Locks keep the honest people honest, not shit bags.

frog03

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    When that stupid $30 GPS tracker would actually come in handy........ shoulda woulda coulda, I know just a thought on your new rig or if you get this back. I'm hoping this thread ends with a link to news story about troopers recovering it on a stop.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    hope escambia co catches up with them, they go for a weapon and chip's finest gives them new vents..

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Insurance is invaluable for a business, as I learned (again) today.
    Sucks paying it every month, but when the day comes it's nice to know you aren't taking the full brunt of the pain.

legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not anything yet, and no I didn't have a hitch lock on, but have a couple ordered for the rest of my trailers, had a friend recommend FortKnox locks. They look good on the website. I did have combination locks on the trailer doors but you know how easy that is to get off. I am open to suggestions on tracking devices for the tools and trailers I still have. What do y'all use?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    any luck? no pinlock on trailer?
    Most of those tongue locks are very easy to get off. A cable with a good lock run thru the (2) trailer rim holes at the point they are closest together works very well. It will lock up the wheels on that side if done correctly. Wire rope is a little harder to cut than chain too.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    most cable locks are about as easy to get off as tongue locks. grade 70 or 80 chain through the wheels with a shrouded shackle on the padlock are better.

legoman97a

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've run cables through the holes in the wheels. Pulled off several times and forgot them. I can tell you from experience you barely feel it, if anything.
    Chains are great against bolt cutters, but no match for a cordless grinder.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom