• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Added benefit is that it helps keep YOUR money local and boosts YOUR local economy and betters YOUR life, not JP Morgans life, Amazons life or Chinese lives. Debt is slavery! Dont be slaves to China. The pandemic, online shopping and credit cards and Amazon drained the US. We're talking absolutely massive wealth redistribution, to the point literally DOUBLED the number of multi-millionaires in China. Thanks credit card companies for raping our retirement accounts for whole generations of Americans

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I just noticed this myself.... Has anybody else noticed that the Mayor of Washington DC shares their name with the absolute worst villain in all of Super Mario Bros, who sits in a castle and oppresses the whole super mario world? Seeing as Mario predates 2021 by like 3 decades, that's almost prophetic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210711-063656_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210711-063656_Chrome.jpg
      603.9 KB · Views: 84
    • Screenshot_20210711-063324_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210711-063324_Chrome.jpg
      317.4 KB · Views: 84
    Last edited:

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bottom line is use cash. All that card theft is 100% preventable. Just say no to the crack card
    I tried that once. Did not use my card for about 6 months and my credit score plummeted! It's the only thing I had to make payments on and when I stopped using it, it showed I had no credit which dropped the credit score big time. That is why I now use it to buy gas and pay it off at the end of each month. Now the credit score is way up there where it belongs.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I work in banking and I can tell you that the Walmart issues stem from ordering online and the hacker being able to login to your account. Even if you don’t notice, sometimes you will accidentally save card info online and all they have to do is get past your login and they are home free. Of course Walmart isn’t going to stop the transaction because they want the money and you have to fight it. Most the time you can work with them to refund the item or stop the shipping of the item if you catch it quick. Either way, I know it’s annoying to use long passwords but long passwords are less of a headache than card theft. Long passwords being 10 characters or more with capital letters, numbers, and special characters and never actually spell out anything real. You don’t want to use something that makes sense to anyone but you.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I tried that once. Did not use my card for about 6 months and my credit score plummeted! It's the only thing I had to make payments on and when I stopped using it, it showed I had no credit which dropped the credit score big time. That is why I now use it to buy gas and pay it off at the end of each month. Now the credit score is way up there where it belongs.
    Lmao, if you're using cash, you dont need credit... or a score. Brainwashed. All of American society brainwashed into being dependent on borrowing money. Key word "dependent" as in "not independent". Happy NOT Independence Day. My favorite radio show host has a saying: "Live like no one else (no credit cards and debt free with no credit score) so that later you can live like no one else (filthy stinking rich instead of giving all your money away to credit card companies and thieves, like the hood rat thieves and the bankster thieves, same difference, just one's been doing it for longer)". And he also says: "if you didn't pay cash for your car, you paid too much and you bought too much car". Filthy stinking rich, here I come. You can do it, too

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    There's a difference between just using credit cards for convenience, and going into debt from them. I use my credit union mastercard regularly in lieu of carrying a bunch of cash, and I pay the balance as soon as it appears in the account online, paying no interest, ever...I just transfer the amount from checking to the card...very simple. I have zero debt beyond the normal monthly expenses, and an excellent credit score...which I agree means little because I won't borrow. just my experience.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lmao, if you're using cash, you dont need credit... or a score. Brainwashed. All of American society brainwashed into being dependent on borrowing money. Key word "dependent" as in "not independent". Happy NOT Independence Day. My favorite radio show host has a saying: "Live like no one else (no credit cards and debt free with no credit score) so that later you can live like no one else (filthy stinking rich instead of giving all your money away to credit card companies and thieves, like the hood rat thieves and the bankster thieves, same difference, just one's been doing it for longer)". And he also says: "if you didn't pay cash for your car, you paid too much and you bought too much car". Filthy stinking rich, here I come. You can do it, too
    Sorry but my job didn't pay me enough to be independently wealthy! I have never known anyone who had enough money to go out and pay cash for their very first house and not need to be concerned about a credit score! Even Dave Ramsey had to start somewhere and he even had to file for bankruptcy once! I am now in the position that you describe but it took me many years to get there! LOL... I still like to have a great credit score because you never know what life may bring. If nothing else, just a piece of mind but yes, the money in the bank is bringing that too!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sorry but my job didn't pay me enough to be independently wealthy! I have never known anyone who had enough money to go out and pay cash for their very first house and not need to be concerned about a credit score! Even Dave Ramsey had to start somewhere and he even had to file for bankruptcy once! I am now in the position that you describe but it took me many years to get there! LOL... I still like to have a great credit score because you never know what life may bring. If nothing else, just a piece of mind but yes, the money in the bank is bringing that too!
    Yeah being underpaid is an internationally recognized form of slavery. Easier to control the masses when they're too broke to move away or strike or buy enough F16's and nukes to fight the AFT. Look it up. The underpaid and under-employed used to count towards the unemployment rate. Not anymore. Hasn't been that way since Reagan. On purpose.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Great to see you again. Still racing drones?
    Nah, I got out of drone racing about a year ago. Our local club really took a hit after the quarantine. A lot of folks found other hobbies or just still aren't travelling like they used to, so our numbers went way down. Add to that the fact that the FAA is trying to severely regulate even hobby drone flying like we do, so I just decided to sell all my gear while it was still worth something.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nah, I got out of drone racing about a year ago. Our local club really took a hit after the quarantine. A lot of folks found other hobbies or just still aren't travelling like they used to, so our numbers went way down. Add to that the fact that the FAA is trying to severely regulate even hobby drone flying like we do, so I just decided to sell all my gear while it was still worth something.
    I had a former in-law who was in a rocket club, a bonafide rocket scientist who had once done work for NASA in Texas. He told me once 20 years ago that he had members of his rocket club get arrested on federal charges just for adding hinged fins on the side of a tube. I bet computer controlled flight in the palm of your hand for anybody for only a couple hundred bucks really freaks out the powers that be. Oh no, the common man is not allowed to have that. Wise move to sell all that gear you had while it was still legal. Drug cartels are using drones to transport across the borders, and Hamas also for explosives.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Powers been out for a little over 2 hours at my place from a tree across the line. Starting to wish I had broken out my portable generator when it first went down. The wife called it in and was told a crew was already working on it. Praying that none of them got hurt as it’s never taken this long for just a tree breaking the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just over 3.5 hours later powers back on. Damn we’re spoiled nowadays I remember living at the end of the service line and power being out all night sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can assure that no one wants your lights to stay on more than the local lineman. Glad you weren't out for too long.

Top Bottom