• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If you told me 20 years ago the pope was gonna write a letter to the bankers asking for one world government I would not have believed you.

That's because he's a satan worshipping Jesuit. There's a reason Jesuits weren't ever allowed to be popes before. This is the same moron who tried to say Jesus was an extraterrestrial alien a few years ago
    Screenshot_20210423-050755_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This did not seem to make the national headlines for some reason.

Why is a 24-year-old man "working" as a babysitter? All kinds of alarms would be going off in my head at that scenario.

Tragic loss for that family.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Center for Dumbass Contradictions just used the Puppet-In-Chief to tell us that as long as you've got your experimental drug dose, and you're outside, and it's a small group, then you don't need a face diaper.

Prime time propoganda.

My "favorite" part is how he puts on his 1980's sunglasses to answer questions.

I was taught to remove your sunglasses when talking to someone you respected. Shows them your eyes. Facilitates meaningful communication. If the sun is too bright, wear a hat, use your hand for shade, or squint. Removing the sunglasses is a gesture of respect.

Now, if you're with your buddies, who cares.
    Giving a briefing? Why the hell are you even carrying shades?

Whatever. He's an idiot. Saying idiot things.
    Nothing new...

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    So I'm looking to hire an entry level employee full-time. I will provide training. Pay won't be much at first, but will increase as skills are developed. Good money to be made once fully trained. Pensacola area. Must have driver's license and pass drug and background checks. It's labor intensive, but not "hard labor" so prefer a man (or really strong woman.) Somewhat flexible schedule. Could even be part time at first. P.M. for more information. Looking to start someone soon. I've been networking and thought I'd mention it here. If you got a young one who needs to get off his ass and work, have them contact me. I have a 21 year old who works for me and bought his first house this year. So, the income is there for the right hard working man.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    So I'm looking to hire an entry level employee full-time. I will provide training. Pay won't be much at first, but will increase as skills are developed. Good money to be made once fully trained. Pensacola area. Must have driver's license and pass drug and background checks. It's labor intensive, but not "hard labor" so prefer a man (or really strong woman.) Somewhat flexible schedule. Could even be part time at first. P.M. for more information. Looking to start someone soon. I've been networking and thought I'd mention it here. If you got a young one who needs to get off his ass and work, have them contact me. I have a 21 year old who works for me and bought his first house this year. So, the income is there for the right hard working man.
    What industry?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The Center for Dumbass Contradictions just used the Puppet-In-Chief to tell us that as long as you've got your experimental drug dose, and you're outside, and it's a small group, then you don't need a face diaper.

Prime time propoganda.

My "favorite" part is how he puts on his 1980's sunglasses to answer questions.

I was taught to remove your sunglasses when talking to someone you respected. Shows them your eyes. Facilitates meaningful communication. If the sun is too bright, wear a hat, use your hand for shade, or squint. Removing the sunglasses is a gesture of respect.

Now, if you're with your buddies, who cares.
    Giving a briefing? Why the hell are you even carrying shades?

Whatever. He's an idiot. Saying idiot things.
    Nothing new...
    A certain somebody here has informed me that there is a growing amount of evidence for the use of Biden body doubles. Big 1980's sunglasses at a press conference is hiding something, at the very least

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom