• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    provident is one of the more known names, and I have not heard bad about them..

nw territorial mint, they are different, known for long delays in shipping.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    [h=2]Yamana Gold[/h]Arguably the greatest below-book steal of all gold stocks could be mid-cap Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY). Yamana Gold has been weighed down for the past five years by its higher debt levels and hefty capital expenditures. Over the past five quarters, the company has missed Wall Street's earnings-per-share consensus each time, and lately it's been only nominally profitable for most quarters.
    However, that could soon change. The reason Yamana's capital expenditures have been so high, and why its costs haven't been the lowest in the industry, is because it's developing three new sources of production that are set to come on line in 2018 or 2019. The Cerro Moro and C1 Santa Luz mines are by far the most exciting. Cerro Moro remained on track and budget as of the company's second-quarter update, and it's expected to yield an average of 150,000 ounces of gold and 7.2 million ounces of silver over its first three years. Meanwhile, C1 Santa Luz is being recommissioned with the expectation of an average of 114,000 ounces of gold annually for up to a 10-year life span. Both Cerro Moro and Santa Luz should commence production in 2018.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Emerald Coast Coins is owned by a retired USN guy, his daughter use to run the store in Milton, but has since closed. They consolidated thier inventory to the Pensacola store. They are great folks, have sent co-workers there when they inherited coins and didn’t know their value and she was very satisfied with how they were treated.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    $16.45 silver, gold slowly gaining steam, could gold hit $65,000 an oz ever?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gold-price-usd-65-000-151245653.html

This was posted on 08/08/2017. In 2019 I purchased a number of silver American Eagles at $14.50 each from Emerald Coast Coins. I figured that silver had slid back about as far as it was going to go, and it appears that I was right. This weekend, February 29-March 1 2020, KITCO shows silver at $16.98. One would think that with the market down that precious metals would be going way up, but it's not. When it hits $14.50 again, and it will, I'll buy more. All the dealers use KITCO for their buy/sell prices. kitco.com is the USA bible for buying and selling. Several months ago silver had made it to $18.50, but now it is $16.94. It's all a crap shoot.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the ratio between the two is almost 95, a silver buy sign...in my mind, anything under $18 is good

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    March 14, 2020...Silver closes at $14.78 an ounce. How low will it go? Down $2.00 an ounce in two weeks. Silver is NOT a good investment.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yep silver is crashing, most is used in industry and they have stopped buying and closed plants. It was a long drive up and will be again I am betting, keep buying on the way down if you have the years to wait for it to come back

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I talked to my neighbor yesterday who works at a local coin store... she sold out of all silver coins, rounds, etc.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I talked to my neighbor yesterday who works at a local coin store... she sold out of all silver coins, rounds, etc.

That's the thing....silver is Waaaaa down, but sold out. I've verified that myself. I want to buy, but none to be had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom