• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    JM bullion has always been good with me so I was surprised to read lots of unhappy customer reviews on the web. Remember the days when you could get change for your yard sale, find the silver, replace it and turn it back in lol. Can't remember the last time I got a coin with silver content, guess people wised up.

I used to buy rolls of halves, quarters and dimes....

99.9 % waste of time. i think i scored maybe 1 quarter, 1 half, and a 40% kennedy half., out of about $2000 of coins

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JM bullion has always been good with me so I was surprised to read lots of unhappy customer reviews on the web. Remember the days when you could get change for your yard sale, find the silver, replace it and turn it back in lol. Can't remember the last time I got a coin with silver content, guess people wised up.

Spent a lot of money with APMEX and when it came time to return the favor they said "we'll pass". Fair enough. JM Bullion has a price list for selling to them, and a fair price. I sold Silver Eagles for $3 over spot and sold 90% constitutional silver for almost $21 for $1 face value.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sounds like AMPEX sucks. I will remember that. I really prefer Emerald Coast Coins. I feel like I have always been treated fairly there. I will say though that their premium over spot is really high.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I won't say that I'll never buy from APMEX again, they made a mistake selling Franklins for $127 a roll instead of $172. They honored the price and I loaded up with them. No wonder they're pissed at me.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like AMPEX sucks. I will remember that. I really prefer Emerald Coast Coins. I feel like I have always been treated fairly there. I will say though that their premium over spot is really high.
    For what is worth, I will never buy from JM as I had a bad experience from my very first attempt at buying silver and terrible customer service and had always had outstanding experience with AMPEX. Though I have only purchased and never tried to sell back.
    I also like Texas precious metals.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom