• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    It's amazing to see so many "Patriots" defend the 2nd amendment so closely, yet dismiss the 1st amendment at times.

I don't know what was on the shirt, I don't care. It's his 1st amendment right to wear what he pleases... and if some $9/hour range nazi wants to open his mouth about it, that's his decision, but it's not his place.

If you care about what someone else is wearing, then you obviously have less things to worry about in life than I do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Exactly man. It dont matter! Geeze you cant pick and vhoose what to stand for becouse it suites your agenda!

1 LEG GANG

Last edited:

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    With all due respect for those inquiring minds, what's on the Shirt (1A expression) WAS allowed by Range Management, so its irrelevant. Your voluntarily falling into the "shotguns are okay but ARs are not" type arguement.

If you need to know what's on the Shirt to opine (pro/con) on the insobordinate employee's personal judgement and infringement on OPs 1A Rights: your missing the point. The RO had no authority to address the Shirt issue, express his personal opinion that was contrary to Managements, barter Service accomodation for future compliance with ROs desires or attempt to impose his will on the OP beyond his RO duties.

You can replace 1A and Shirt with 2A and gun. You still don't need to know what gun it is if Management approved it.
    This was my entire point it doesn't matter what I had on if management so no problem with it and told the range officer not to say anything he took it upon himself to disrespect me enter try and barter with me for wearing Sid shirt again because he didn't like it and then lied and said that he was told to do it by his superiors and had customers complaining which also were lies you cannot pick and choose which part of the Constitution you are willing to defend if you do you will be just like those libertards the sheeple them Democrats that like to pick and choose which aspects of the Constitution that they are willing to trample on and others that they are willing to use as long as it suits their needs

1 LEG GANG

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    I agree that the RO was obviously being a jackass. My problem is management was cool but then OP called out the business as if they had wronged him. Other issue was invoking the 1st in a private setting. Main issue though was just that I spent time trying to read the run on paragraph. That’s my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See this is just the ranrt people that's all it was that's why I waited till the next morning to write what I wrote If some of you would have paid attention to the entire Rant you would have noticed that's why I hastily was angry with the range and should have been just angry with the range officer and I hate that i said that I would never go back and I regret that decision but my job here is done I got all of y'all up in an uproar pissin and moaning and want to know what I'm wearing I feel like a supermodel thank you

1 LEG GANG

Last edited:

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    You DO NOT have the right to wear whatever you want to.
    You DO NOT have the right to say whatever you want to.
    Show us the apparent shirt that caused all this problem. The controversial shirt . . . OR unfortunately your "trials and tribulations" mean nothing to me . . . personally.
    With respect . . . --- SAWMAN
    Wow Mr. Sawman I truly thought you of all people would have seen my side of this entire point that I tried to make it disappoints me that you somebody a highly respect would take the side you're taking it doesn't matter what I was wearing it was not vulgar it was not political and it was not any of your business because that is not the point I was trying to make about what I was wearing the point I was trying to make was about the Constitution and the First Amendment right while expressing my Second Amendment right and for those that think I don't understand that a business can deny service for whatever reason they want truth is I completely understand that because I am in business and if I don't like somebody I don't do business with them now if one of my employees was told not to say anything to somebody and they took it upon themselves to do so that in itself is cause for termination people cannot pick and choose what parts of the Constitution that they are willing to uphold it's an all in or not at all and you Mr sawman would have thought you would see that with all due respect!

1 LEG GANG

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    To quote the OP..."and i went on a rant that my father would be prod of." Not having seen the shirt my concern is with the OP's attitude. Not good. I can guarantee that if he copped an attitude like that with one of my clubs safety officers he would be out of the club in a heart beat. In fact, I can pretty much say that with an attitude like that he would never make it into my club.
    I assure you sir that I am a generally nice person I treat people with respect until I'm not respected now I am a have embellished a few sentences about the conversation that I had with said asshat 4 amor humorous and attention-grabbing post I did call him and asshat that I can assure you

1 LEG GANG

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    It all depends on the shirt. If you want the post to have any weight of opinion, evidence is required.
    Other than that, it's just a long post ...venting.
    Have you read the comments? Id say its pretty heavy! And it was a rant nothing more than bored 1 legged asshat trying to get something off his chest and creating a hell of a lot of conversation amout constitution how you cannot pick and choose what parts to stand for

1 LEG GANG

Last edited:

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    You DO NOT have the right to wear whatever you want to.
    You DO NOT have the right to say whatever you want to.
    Show us the apparent shirt that caused all this problem. The controversial shirt . . . OR unfortunately your "trials and tribulations" mean nothing to me . . . personally.
    With respect . . . --- SAWMAN
    Then what gives you the right to continually comment on this rant sir? Who are you to say what can be said or worn by others? Maybe in North Korea but not in America.
    You sir are not a dictator so if my rant means nothing to you then shut the keyboard down and find some teenager to bother when his music is too loud for your hearing aids sir. With all due respect! (I hope you see the point im trying to make mr. Sawman)

1 LEG GANG

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    If i had a microphone now is when i drop it and walk(err...hobble) off the stage. My work here is done! Thank you no applause needed. Im high fiving myself! Geeze people lighten up. Quit trying to find a reason to hate me . IM COOL AS HELL AND I LOVE SHOOTING GUNS! AINT THAT GOOD ENOUGH? Seriously folks its nice to see where some folks stand on certain issues and where they dont. MERICA!

1 LEG GANG

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You are the one COMPLETELY missing to point.
    First . . . what gives me the right is what gives you this same "RIGHT". PLUS . . . another right that I have is - -> I am a forum member,living by the forum rules just like the vast majority of others here.
    I feel that you assume that all this is about YOU. You put up the OP for what MAIN REASON ?? IMO . . to make yourself relevant again or still.
    You read the posts below it asking to post a pic of the "majical" controversial shirt. Why didn't you ?? After the first person asks that you do this,the "big deal" shifted fom the main topic which was the shirt,and how you were treated because you were wearing the shirt,to some 1st Amendment AND 2nd Amendment thing.
    The forum members should also understand that we are only hearing one side of the story. With one interpertation of the actual events.
    If all this drama INITIALLY (??) started over you wearing a certin shirt,and the ranges reaction to JUST the shirt that is one subject. As stated priviously . . . It is my firm belief that a person (you,me,etc.) DOES NOT have the right to say and display,on their person,in front of their house,on their truck,etc,etc . . whatever they want to.
    Federal,state,county,city, laws . . ?? NO . . human laws of common decency. Do onto others,respect for others,would you want this done to you,your children,your mother,your wife etc,etc. ??
    I love the country,love guns,love hunting and shooting,as much as most. I tolerate people of different sexual orientation than me. I don't like it,but that is my right just like it is theirs to be and act the way they are.
    I will continue to comment on whatever topics that I choose to,in the way that I choose to. I will be governed by the same forum rules as you are. If a mod has a problem with my behavior on this forum,I would hope that they would PM me and advise me of which forum rule that I am breaking. And I will always be open to the mods suggestion but certinly not your,or MOST other members.
    The above is my response to your . . . Uhhhhhh . . . concerns. NOW - -> I will most likely quit talking about you and the "dredded" mythical tee shirt. --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    The shirt must be really really bad if he doesn't want to post it up. If it doesn't matter then it shouldn't be an issue to show it. You wore in in public but can't show us? Are you not proud of it? Will we look at you differently for wearing it? Sounds like there is the problem.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    You are the one COMPLETELY missing to point.
    First . . . what gives me the right is what gives you this same "RIGHT". PLUS . . . another right that I have is - -> I am a forum member,living by the forum rules just like the vast majority of others here.
    I feel that you assume that all this is about YOU. You put up the OP for what MAIN REASON ?? IMO . . to make yourself relevant again or still.
    You read the posts below it asking to post a pic of the "majical" controversial shirt. Why didn't you ?? After the first person asks that you do this,the "big deal" shifted fom the main topic which was the shirt,and how you were treated because you were wearing the shirt,to some 1st Amendment AND 2nd Amendment thing.
    The forum members should also understand that we are only hearing one side of the story. With one interpertation of the actual events.
    If all this drama INITIALLY (??) started over you wearing a certin shirt,and the ranges reaction to JUST the shirt that is one subject. As stated priviously . . . It is my firm belief that a person (you,me,etc.) DOES NOT have the right to say and display,on their person,in front of their house,on their truck,etc,etc . . whatever they want to.
    Federal,state,county,city, laws . . ?? NO . . human laws of common decency. Do onto others,respect for others,would you want this done to you,your children,your mother,your wife etc,etc. ??
    I love the country,love guns,love hunting and shooting,as much as most. I tolerate people of different sexual orientation than me. I don't like it,but that is my right just like it is theirs to be and act the way they are.
    I will continue to comment on whatever topics that I choose to,in the way that I choose to. I will be governed by the same forum rules as you are. If a mod has a problem with my behavior on this forum,I would hope that they would PM me and advise me of which forum rule that I am breaking. And I will always be open to the mods suggestion but certinly not your,or MOST other members.
    The above is my response to your . . . Uhhhhhh . . . concerns. NOW - -> I will most likely quit talking about you and the "dredded" mythical tee shirt. --- SAWMAN
    Man. Again totally missed the point that was trying to get across. Geeze chilax. As i wrote i hoped you get what i was trying to exprrss. As far as relevant or some need to be acknoledged no. Not at all thats for kids. I certainly am not and neither you. I was just venting in the original post. Certainly not commenting on several other posts others put up throughout the day. Im to busy for that with more fulfilling things that make me happy like riding motorcycles and chooting guns and making people think. Certainly not tied to a computer withering away. I love breathing fresh air. I do apologize that i could not articulate to you my point and i will not beat a dead horse either. However i will not apologize that you got your feathers ruffled over a FUCKING T-SHIRT! good day as**** sir

1 LEG GANG

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    I may not be as relevant as mr. Sawman but im here i proud and i will never show the shirt in question becouse that is not what this was about. All subsequent comments after the rant were not seen by me until well after i wrote it think like 20 hours later. So i had no idea that so many people were concerned about the damned shirt untkl then. I thought i was just ranting on about gun shit in the proper forum. Not in for sale or wanting to buy section but general guntalk. I may be wrong and if i am surely mr. SAWMAN will correct me . Seeing how he is the foremost expert on such matters of forum rules and how things that arent relevant to you should not even so mush as a single sentance worth commenting on. And certainly not repeaded comments about something irrelevant to someone

1 LEG GANG

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You will not show the shirt because that is not what this is all about. (??) That is actually what you said in your above . . . WTF !!!
    Read that back to yourself several times and see if it makes sense . . . TO YOU ??
    It does ??? Then . . . ?? . . . never mind.
    I want to hear and see two different things. #1. the shirt. And #2. NOW especially . . the other side of the story. The shooting centers or RSO's side.
    I honestly wish you safety and the best of luck with the rest of your life. However,you need to assess why you posted the OP,and if in fact you were awake when you posted it. That sir,is really what is relevant at this point,I firmly believe. --- SAWMAN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom