• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Im still waiting on the millions of fake "No Watermark" ballots hammer to drop! Remember the clandestine Trump/gov ballot watermarking which would not be on counterfeit ballots. THIS was to be the smoking gun. All this conspiracy crap gets fed to the tin foil hat nation: and never materialized. Deep State spies must have infiltrated, known about the watermark and incorporated it in time for "the illegal acceptance dates and long/drawn out counts".

This shit gets tossed out there, gets reposted where it will be consumed and those that cheered about it NEVER follow up and ask WTF happened with it? Maybe one out of a thousand has a bit of truth but that won't come out for 50 years, maybe.

Keep waiting- because it was all BS like 99.99% of the crap that Qanon puts out. The followers are what I call “believers”. They don’t need reason and their is always an excuse they are willing to buy about why it did not pan out.

I am sure there is a double secret sting operation underway to root out those on the Presidents team who are working against him by trying to add fake watermarks to fake ballets... or some other BS.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It's happening to me. Just what the Dems want. I'm getting really sick of all this bullshit.
    Hey Mr. President - - -> you got something proveable or not ?? If you can make a case,make it. If not get out of the way and allow biden to start sending this once fine country down the shitter. It's in the shitter now,all he's gotta do is flush. --- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    1607114817941.png
    Understand....they have to Lie,,,cheat,,and steal votes because once they are all outed as PERVERTED ,MURDERING TRAITORS...THEY ARE ALL GONNA HANG...THEY WILL START A CIVIL WAR TO STAY ALIVE

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It's happening to me. Just what the Dems want. I'm getting really sick of all this bullshit.
    Hey Mr. President - - -> you got something proveable or not ?? If you can make a case,make it. If not get out of the way and allow biden to start sending this once fine country down the shitter. It's in the shitter now,all he's gotta do is flush. --- SAWMAN
    Keep the Faith..
    Patience Kemosabe.
    Sometimes slowly is holy and it's effect a whole lot deeper

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    i am an idealistic realist...

my faith is slowly slipping away.. and trying not to imagine another 4 yrs of obumba 2.0 coming

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The next 4 years under biden and harris will be much worse than the 8 from BroBomba.
    Especially if biden only lasts 120 days which I predict. --- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's probably like groundhog day everyday for him already. Only difference is instead of him reliving the same day, it's his aides who tell him he got elected. "Oh Don't you remember joe?"

"Okay joe, don't forget to take your Memantine with some water, hurry joe, here comes Piss'losi".

Yeah, he's slipping fast

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The next 4 years under biden and harris will be much worse than the 8 from BroBomba.
    Especially if biden only lasts 120 days which I predict. --- SAWMAN
    You might be right, but im gonna say 22 months.....did some reading on this. If uncle creepy can hold on long enough we can have 10 years of the Ho administration .... stay tuned.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    View attachment 99372 Understand....they have to Lie,,,cheat,,and steal votes because once they are all outed as PERVERTED ,MURDERING TRAITORS...THEY ARE ALL GONNA HANG...THEY WILL START A CIVIL WAR TO STAY ALIVE
    The 64,000 dollar question is, How many years have they been doing this??

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why choose to dump such comments and text here, from a vastly different discussion we had on YOUR OP Thread? Why didn't you quote me on this part:

"I'll be blunt here because you missed it or choose to ignore it:
    A. That religions must be treated equally and your preference does not entitle it to have Rights above any other.
    B. We don't cherry pick the Constitution and reserve/restrict Rights of free citizens. Nor trample Liberties due to others with self imposed religious fears.
    C. When you cross paths with other people, it's none of your business how they lawfully worship as they choose, be they Catholics, Mormon, Buddhist, Satanic, Voudon/Voudo or Atheist. Your not entitled to know how much they paid in taxes, who they voted for or if they only have sex missionary position w/wo contraceptives.
    D. If standing up for Rights, Liberties, Privacy and expressing concern about religious driven discrimination is kowtow by your interpretation, well that's your label."

If you wish to continue on your OP Thread, I'll join you.
    I did not quote the rest because it was not relevant to your using others of what you you yourself was guilty of.

The rest of your post was not a discussion. It was you 're interpreting my perspective of the Southerners and your telling me how the Constitution reads.

Spoke like a true Yankee. That is why I did not want a discussion then and do not want a discussion now.

You are of course entitled to your opinion as you are to your prejudice.

Just thought I would point out the attitude ( that is why I used the work "Yankee" ) you carry in some of your "speak like ot is" many a times portraying yourself as an Oracle of truth - which is again IRONIC not to say hypothetical to degrade "Tin foil hat nation" of people who are also expressing their beliefs and their opinion in the same way you do.
    But when you do it, it's ok!

Again, not interested in a discussion I just could not contain to be triggered by your smugness.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ricochet-I'm trying to figure out where you wanted to go with this post. I'm puzzled about your problem with Wildrider. He tells it just like it is, I respect him for that, and he has close to 8000 posts. So the boy has staying power. He never disappoints me with his posts though I don't always completely agree with him, I also never completely agree with my wife either. For my credentials as far as commenting on the "Southern" thing I was born and raised in the Mississippi Delta and had a great-grandpa fight in the Mississippi Cavalry. You don't get any more Southern than that.
    The religion thing is also puzzling. I am 68 years old and have NEVER had a fellow Southerner question me about my religion or invite me to any kind of service. We Southerners usually respect other peoples beliefs.
    As far as "born and breed" character tossing out the "Yankee" word. What the Hell do you expect, they call themselves "Yankees". They were called Yankees way before the Confederacy ever existed. When I was overseas I was called "Yank" by the Brits and Australians. I was never offended, that's what they called all Americans. It was not intended to be a put down. I have a great many good friends up North. I value their friendship as they seem to value mine. No Southerner holds the Civil War against the people up North. The South fired the first shot. The Democrat ruled South I might add. They got their asses kicked, end of story. What pisses us off is the way the South was treated after the War, and to a degree, up till today. Not by the US Army but by the civilians that poured down after the war. Commonly known as "carpetbaggers". Had Lincoln not been assassinated the South would have been much better off. If I were you I'd definitely move up North, I think you'll find the Northerners much more tolerant and forgiving people than the folks down South. You really seem to have gotten much of your knowledge of the South from the movie "Gone with the Wind".
    I’m 63 and 3 of my 2 and 3 times removed grandfather’s fought for the Confederacy and also have never been asked by a Southerner where I went to Church. I did have one Northern transplant ask although he didn’t invite me to his Church. One of the best men I ever worked for was a Yankee from Michigan. He paid union scale to all his employees which was damn near unheard of and treated his employees almost like family. The carpetbagger’s ran roughshod over the South after the war but it didn’t stop one of my Confederate ancestors from opening a store and hotel in the early 1870’s. I’ve always found people in the south friendlier than admittedly few people I’ve tried to strike up a conversation in Illinois and Iowa
    The only person up north that bothered to respond to my good morning wound up giving me bad directions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mark,

I did not and I do not object to people being opposed or speaking out or criticising " conspiracy theories" or Q Anon.
    I used the word Yankee to refer to an attitude that I cannot stant when I see it and has ruined the culture of the people from the South.

It was quite amazing to see the double standart that the Southerners cannot voice disapproval of a denomination but it is OK to denigrate and put down people who are searching for truth and or closing to believe something that doesn't come from the altar of the approved "sources" .

I have had enough of people claiming to know the Constitution and behaving like total dicks to others who have the same freedom as them.

Want to prove them wrong? Do your own research and show us the facts. Not damn put downs as if they were facts. Your personal belief about Q anon or Alex Jones or any other alternative "theorist" only matter to you.

There is somehow a taboo and a prejudice in this forum about such topics and you cant even say Deep State or validate the phrase.

Why?
    What is the problem here?

Are you guys afraid of the group mind?
    Afraid of the "Yankee" attitude to crush your beliefs?

What is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom