Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep waiting- because it was all BS like 99.99% of the crap that Qanon puts out. The followers are what I call “believers”. They don’t need reason and their is always an excuse they are willing to buy about why it did not pan out.

I am sure there is a double secret sting operation underway to root out those on the Presidents team who are working against him by trying to add fake watermarks to fake ballets... or some other BS.
    I am still waiting for you to show us evidence of your claims: your sweeping statement that "followers" are just "believers" and do no research.

Oh wait, you said I should just "believe" what you say without any facts to back it up. I should just be "willing to buy" what a stranger with a code name says on the internet. I see...maybe you can change your user name to DuckQ.

Additionally, let's look at your track record on truth and facts;

You implied Kyle Rittenhouse was:

1. Alone
    2. Untrained
    3. Without a mission

All three provably false.

And yet not one member of your circle jerk here called you out.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I am still waiting for you to show us evidence of your claims: your sweeping statement that "followers" are just "believers" and do no research.

Oh wait, you said I should just "believe" what you say without any facts to back it up. I should just be "willing to buy" what a stranger with a code name says on the internet. I see...maybe you can change your user name to DuckQ.

Additionally, let's look at your track record on truth and facts;

You implied Kyle Rittenhouse was:

1. Alone
    2. Untrained
    3. Without a mission

All three provably false.

And yet not one member of your circle jerk here called you out.

You found me out. I am Q. Prove me wrong.

I make up everything to mess with people and make them look like idiots when repeat it.

Hahahaha! I am the greatest ever!

Wait for next week. I have something huge coming out.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On the watermarks:

I just did a quick search and found nothing from the Q god on watermarks.

Not one post but I did not search extensively.
    What I did see and found was people just like the other wannabe intellectual giants here in this group, offering their own theories and bits and pieces of information that do surface, as they surface.

And I never read it was supposed to be "the smoking gun" from the Q god either. There is no difference in these people who take one piece of information and the gurus here of the GCGF extrapolating a piece of info, spinning and writing up their own take on what was originally said.

I also approach all sources of info as: most people, most of the time, are searching for truth and have to navigate a swamp of lies - which is a reflection of the times we live in. The only "groupies" I have come to most definitely NOT trust and expect the opposite is true and to be delusional and conspiratorsrators, traitors and inssurectionist is the MSM: Fox, ABC, MNBC, CBS, USA today, THE GUARDIAN ( huge hit piece against DeSantis yesterday), CNN, The Washington Compost, the New YorkYTimes, AP, Politico, and all that seem to be coming out as rats and enemies of this Republic.

Should the Q forum member prove to be a traitor, too, I can put it on that camp but so far, the alternative "tin foil members" have proved to be more reliable and DEFINITELY more patriotic than the elitist RATs masquerading as legitimate intellectual powerhouses who are at best intellectually dishonest.

The information I did find, on the "watermark evidence" that was not a "blowhard" ( quite a few of those here, too, no problem with that, righ? ) version of the Watermark ballots, that in fact, there was such a thing AND it has been submitted as part of the law suit to prove voter fraud.

Those who are following with an open mind and not getting caught in the hysteria and the impatience and the smugness to DEMAND "I" need to see all evidence now - the Watermark ballots was just the tip of an iceberg of mass evidence of fraud and criminal activity THAT IS STILL UNFOLDING.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You found me out. I am Q. Prove me wrong.

I make up everything to mess with people and make them look like idiots when repeat it.

Hahahaha! I am the greatest ever!

Wait for next week. I have something huge coming out.
    That is the whole point.

It could be anybody.
    And everyone is welcome to take the crumbs offered and search for either truth or take it for a spin that may or may not be correct.

Trump is supposed to have a very high IQ. Could be him having fun whilst trying to save the world or someone close to him putting out truths with disinformation because the enemy is highly intelligent as evil can and often is.

Seems like a very intelligent plan to get the enslaved mind of a population to awaken.

You may disagree with them in everything but remember they are die hard pro Trump and pro Constitution supporters.

If you can't be grateful try to at least tolerate them because they are absolutely on Trump's side.
    And we need all the help we can get regardless of the color of their hat.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    That is the whole point.

It could be anybody.
    And everyone is welcome to take the crumbs offered and search for either truth or take it for a spin that may or may not be correct.

Trump is supposed to have a very high IQ. Could be him having fun whilst trying to save the world or someone close to him putting out truths with disinformation because the enemy is highly intelligent as evil can and often is.

Seems like a very intelligent plan to get the enslaved mind of a population to awaken.

You may disagree with them in everything but remember they are die hard pro Trump and pro Constitution supporters.

If you can't be grateful try to at least tolerate them because they are absolutely on Trump's side.
    And we need all the help we can get regardless of the color of their hat.
    It is in FACT everyone who spreads the Light/Truth to OUT the Traitors within our country..........................................

Yes you are Mz's Ricochet.........

Yes I am..

Yes <,Most Patriots are.

GodBlessAmerica
    HANG ALL TRAITORS.
    let haters be themselves as its their right to be in purgatory/hell

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not quote the rest because it was not relevant to your using others of what you you yourself was guilty of.

The rest of your post was not a discussion. It was you 're interpreting my perspective of the Southerners and your telling me how the Constitution reads.

Spoke like a true Yankee. That is why I did not want a discussion then and do not want a discussion now.

You are of course entitled to your opinion as you are to your prejudice.

Just thought I would point out the attitude ( that is why I used the work "Yankee" ) you carry in some of your "speak like ot is" many a times portraying yourself as an Oracle of truth - which is again IRONIC not to say hypothetical to degrade "Tin foil hat nation" of people who are also expressing their beliefs and their opinion in the same way you do.
    But when you do it, it's ok!

Again, not interested in a discussion I just could not contain to be triggered by your smugness.
    Again, you disrupt this Thread to poke and throw stones because you got Constitutionally spanked on your OP Thread and you quit the debate. Stop your childish B.S. I offered to resume the conversation on the OP your butt hurt about, you declined. You can send a PM too. I'm attempting to take the High Road on this, for now. YOU have a BLOCK option for my Comments, I encourage you to use it as a Safe Room opposing opinions.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    LET HATERS HATE AND COOK IN THEIR OWN REALITY

there are 2 people on here in their own reality.

I have a big release coming next week. DOD and the administration performed a secret mission this week where we found a ton of proof that the DNC, China, and Russia have been programming Kamala Harris as Joe’s brain is melting from too much programming.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On the watermarks. I never referenced Q/Qanon in regard to watermarked ballots but it was easy to find linkage. If it were true it would have been a "smoking gun" demonstrating unmarked ballot voter fraud: but it wasn't true? "Q god". Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom