• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I believe that you are wrong sir.
    I believe that Trump can still win.
    It just saddens me that it is this close. This tells me alot about the American people.
    IMO about half of the people that cast their ballot for Biden,was simply voting AGAINST President Trump. NOT for Biden. That right there is very sad. ---- SAWMAN

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It just saddens me that it is this close. This tells me alot about the American people.
    IMO about half of the people that cast their ballot for Biden,was simply voting AGAINST President Trump. NOT for Biden. That right there is very sad. ---- SAWMAN

i hope you are right but if I am looking at this right Biden is up in WI, MI, and NV, if he wins those that’s exactly 270. Trump is up in PA, NC, and GA which would only give Trump 264

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The American people are not voting for Biden.
    This is unprecedented election FRAUD.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    i hope you are right but if I am looking at this right Biden is up in WI, MI, and NV, if he wins those that’s exactly 270. Trump is up in PA, NC, and GA which would only give Trump 264
    that is what is I counted also. hope we are wrong

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bannon's analyst is also awarding Arizona to Trump. Maricopa County is already claiming Biden to have 250,000 more votes than Hillary got, with only 80% counted -- in other words, they're going to be adding even more.

Arizona is not in the process of awarding the win to Trump, but in the process of stealing it.

If Trump prevents the Pennsylvania steal but doesn't prevent the Arizona steal, he has 278, which is enough, but would require preventing Wisconsin steal.

Basically, Trump must retain Pennsylvania despite massive vote fraud underway there and must prevent at least one of Arizona (big steal in Maricopa County going on) and Wisconsin steals.

(Unless he regains someplace like Michigan for example, which I'm sure he won in reality but the analyst gave to Biden. on fraudulent data.)

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are being looted, violated. ELECTION RAPE.
    I take it back when I said in another thread I hope it doesn't go to the Supreme Court.
    We should be happy and celebrating right now instead of feeling helpless like trafficked children with no hope of rescue.

The scales of justice dictate a reckoning.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We are being looted, violated. ELECTION RAPE.
    I take it back when I said in another thread I hope it doesn't go to the Supreme Court.
    We should be happy and celebrating right now instead of feeling helpless like trafficked children with no hope of rescue.

The scales of justice dictate a reckoning.
    I totally agree with you, Fraud at its highest. Just watched the election official in PA talk about how they have 500,000 mail in ballets that were “issued” but haven’t came in and the question now is were those people that didnt vote by mail and decide to vote in person? Or is that 500,000 that voted in person and now they are holding them to see if “they” need them to take the vote from Trump. This B is as shady as they come. Now talking about waiting until the 6th to tell the American people where the votes went. This is bullshit! They are stealing steal with these mail in votes.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I totally agree with you, Fraud at its highest. Just watched the election official in PA talk about how they have 500,000 mail in ballets that were “issued” but haven’t came in and the question now is were those people that didnt vote by mail and decide to vote in person? Or is that 500,000 that voted in person and now they are holding them to see if “they” need them to take the vote from Trump. This B is as shady as they come. Now talking about waiting until the 6th to tell the American people where the votes went. This is bullshit! They are stealing steal with these mail in votes.
    Absolutely.

"They are sealing steal.."

I couldn't have put it better!

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Well adding up what’s left I don’t see any way trump can win. Sad day !!!!!!!!

have faith Kemosabe.

Trump will win..EVEN AGAINST MASSIVE CHEATING...

instead of over 340 he will probably end up with 286.

Then..PLEASE GOD.... may the voting fraudsters be HUNG FOR TREASON..

I personally volunteer to work for free at the gallows..

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have faith Kemosabe.

Trump will win..EVEN AGAINST MASSIVE CHEATING...

instead of over 340 he will probably end up with 286.

Then..PLEASE GOD.... may the voting fraudsters be HUNG FOR TREASON..

I personally volunteer to work for free at the gallows..
    And don't forget the main stream media mocking bird bastards under the RICO act..

"The RICO statute expressly states that it is unlawful for any person to conspire to violate any of the subsections of 18 U.S.C.A. § 1962. The government need not prove that the defendant agreed with every other conspirator, knew all of the other conspirators, or had full knowledge of all the details of the conspiracy. Delano, 825 F. Supp. at 542. All that must be shown is: (1) that the defendant agreed to commit the substantive racketeering offense through agreeing to participate in two racketeering acts; (2) that he knew the general status of the conspiracy; and (3) that he knew the conspiracy extended beyond his individual role. United States v. Rastelli, 870 F. 2d 822, 828 (2d Cir.), cert. denied, 493 U.S. 982, 110 S. Ct. 515, 107 L. Ed. 2d 516 (1989)."

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "So Arizona is gone but I think the McCain family had a lot to do with that.."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom