• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe there are a lot of historical examples before us that are clear indicators. We’ve watched this happen to several countries in my lifetime- Brazil, Venezuela, the Soviets in the 90’s, etc. Furthermore, there’s a lot of empire examples to learn from as well. The average lifespan of any empire fell in under 225 years (Greeks, Romans, Mongols, etc.).

It’s going to go from “that wouldn’t ever be us” to “wtf just happened” in a matter of days. Total chaos. War and violence are imminent and unavoidable at this point. We’ve long crossed the point of no return.
    Empires fall fastest usually in direct proportion to the ruling class becoming more decadent&corrupt with general population below most interested in themselves and everyone out of touch with reality.
    But that is a topic for another thread.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think we all agree that more bullets in the gun are better than fewer.
    Now does a larger caliber mitigate having fewer bullet capacity.

chef_josh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I do not think its time to put weapons at each window
    To each, their own.

Most people have not yet accepted what is already happened. The beloved nation we grew up in is no more.

Currently, there’s a death rattle, and people are still mistaking it with hope for a resurgence.

This is just my opinion and I’d love to be wrong. Thousands of years of history and current events say I’m not.

Attachments

• IMG_3386.jpeg
      IMG_3386.jpeg
      371.1 KB · Views: 32

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    To each, their own.

Most people have not yet accepted what is already happened. The beloved nation we grew up in is no more.

Currently, there’s a death rattle, and people are still mistaking it with hope for a resurgence.

This is just my opinion and I’d love to be wrong. Thousands of years of history and current events say I’m not.
    okee dokee then

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still the best defense is the Mark 1 eye ball if it looks, smells ,sounds sketchy back out before it sets off . Many bad guys are street combat vets that started with hands on and now a sideways stolen glock ....they will use it . It is a concept alien to most of us but this is what they do for a living and they do not practice firearm safety and WILL NOT HESITATE to shoot .
    Agreed
    Some info. Ymmv

Good Vid! Thanks for that!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some info. Ymmv

Data is important. The conclusions made from this I agree with some and disagree with some of the others.
    Where I disagree the most is long gun v handgun for things like preppers and other events where tactics and effective ranges are not mentioned. And there is more, but this is also a very good study and some of the conclusions are valid.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’ve got the 2 that were original with the gun. And I’m one the lookout at every show I go to for additional mags. Sadly, no longer in production, only after-markets which IME are not that reliable.
    You suffer from the same issue I have like out of production models that have 60$ mags. Every handgun or odd rifle I get now I buy 10 mags. First thing I look at is how much are the mags. That's why I stay away from. Fn,sig and a few others. I'm not paying 49$ for a mag for a current production gun. That's robbery.

Themumfordman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    The FN and Sig mags are nuts price wise. On the steel frame Sigs I’ve had really good luck with the Mec-Gar ones for half the price, but nothing like finding mags for a Glock. It’s unfair how much cheaper they are, and in the end they all do the same job.

And then there’s the HK ones, but you need a loan to buy those…

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom