• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevenattsu

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who was your engineer?

From the way I understand it, FL wants all kinds of stuff in my plans, and honestly I was going to figure some of that out as I built....we're wanting the Arch Cabin, so it's all custom.

Escambia county Building Dept sent me this today in regards to what I need.
    The bottum section (Starting at Site Plan, Truss Layout, etc.) Is a little confusing to me. Im good with construction, but permits and regulations are all new to me.
    View attachment 232302
    It was a group out of Atlanta, I'd have to look

da kine

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I figured I'd start a thread with progress and questions here.

Property:
    14.5 Acres
    Pond, about half an acre
    Cliff for gun range backstop
    Creek runs through after storms. Dries when no rain.

I looking into either a 40x60 pole barn single story or a 30x40 2 story Arch Cabin from Texas.
    Is this property for sale ??
    tj

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well, the saw started leaking oil, oretty badly, so i had to swap it with a new one. Hopefully, the new timberwolf wont have any issues. Went to Illinios to look at an arch cabin that were probly gonna build instead of the barndo for economical reasons.
    Was really nice. The owner was a longtime hunter. Had about 12 trophies in the cabin alone and more at his home. HE did 2 or 3 trips to Alaska, 6 trips to Africa, and countless trips in the US. He has a Bear in the Cabelas in St. Louis, MO so of course we went to go see it. It was a 10ft browny.
    PXL_20230725_164852458.jpg

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, the saw started leaking oil, oretty badly, so i had to swap it with a new one. Hopefully, the new timberwolf wont have any issues. Went to Illinios to look at an arch cabin that were probly gonna build instead of the barndo for economical reasons.
    Was really nice. The owner was a longtime hunter. Had about 12 trophies in the cabin alone and more at his home. HE did 2 or 3 trips to Alaska, 6 trips to Africa, and countless trips in the US. He has a Bear in the Cabelas in St. Louis, MO so of course we went to go see it. It was a 10ft browny. View attachment 234586
    Take a ride over to Bay Minette and go to three brothers arms . If I were building my dream house like you are I would consider this type of structure.

Top Bottom