• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgump

Broke gun enthusiasts
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There today picking up some mags had to walk in with blinders on. wall to wall guns don't want to come home to a mad wife

BOHUNTER

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Good selection, very attentive to needs and appreciative that you came, purchase or not. Gulf Coast Gun has a lot of customers for one open ended statement.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Uh oh, was it the 4" or the 6"?

Been watching the Pythons on Gunbroker. Actually their price was inline, and sometimes lower, that what they have been going for on Gunbroker. Then, you have to pay shipping and transfer fee on top of the Gunbroker price. Of course, if you buy it locally you have to put sales tax on top of the Gunbroker price.
    6" Python. I told the guy that they (Gulf Coast Gun) had the python posted on gunbroker for $2000 with no c/c fee. I told him to wave the c/c fee and I would buy it right then and that way they would not have to pay gunbroker and I wouldn't have to pay shipping or c/c fee. He agreed and I bought it right then and there. They had several in the back that was not on display. They had 4" and 6" several of each. I took it out last weekend and man I love it! No regrets! The thing that I liked best was that I have my CCW and after about a hour wait, I was able to take it home right then. Plus I got to look it over and make sure that I didn't see anything wrong before I purchased it! Great piece of mind! I knew what I was holding was what I was getting! It was still in the plastic inside the factory box, not a display gun hanging on the rack.

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    6" Python. I told the guy that they (Gulf Coast Gun) had the python posted on gunbroker for $2000 with no c/c fee. I told him to wave the c/c fee and I would buy it right then and that way they would not have to pay gunbroker and I wouldn't have to pay shipping or c/c fee. He agreed and I bought it right then and there. They had several in the back that was not on display. They had 4" and 6" several of each. I took it out last weekend and man I love it! No regrets! The thing that I liked best was that I have my CCW and after about a hour wait, I was able to take it home right then. Plus I got to look it over and make sure that I didn't see anything wrong before I purchased it! Great piece of mind! I knew what I was holding was what I was getting! It was still in the plastic inside the factory box, not a display gun hanging on the rack.

Yeah - most other southern states allow you to take it home even without a cwl.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm jealous.

I've been watching Gunbroker hoping that one would come up at a reasonable price. By reasonable, I mean one that isn't $500 over MSRP. I believe that I could spring for one at MSRP, however, that premium I just can't swallow. Perhaps before I die (or Kamala doesn't have her way with guns) I may get one.

I just checked Gulf Coast Guns on Gunbroker and they only have listed a 6". I really want the 4.25" version.

BTW, you have a stash of .38Special? I can't find it any where. AMMOSEEK has supplies at $1.50 per round with similar prices on Gunbroker. Forget .357Mag. $2.00+ per round! I have a limited amound of .38Special but I don't even want to take my Smth to the range and use it up right now. Oh well. No Python and no ammo. I suppose that I'll have to wait.........

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm jealous.

I've been watching Gunbroker hoping that one would come up at a reasonable price. By reasonable, I mean one that isn't $500 over MSRP. I believe that I could spring for one at MSRP, however, that premium I just can't swallow. Perhaps before I die (or Kamala doesn't have her way with guns) I may get one.

I just checked Gulf Coast Guns on Gunbroker and they only have listed a 6". I really want the 4.25" version.

BTW, you have a stash of .38Special? I can't find it any where. AMMOSEEK has supplies at $1.50 per round with similar prices on Gunbroker. Forget .357Mag. $2.00+ per round! I have a limited amound of .38Special but I don't even want to take my Smth to the range and use it up right now. Oh well. No Python and no ammo. I suppose that I'll have to wait.........
    I have been watching Gunbroker every since the the Python's came back out again and they always seem to go for $2000 or more on Gunbroker. I seriously doubt that you will ever find one anytime soon for MSRP. To many people wanting one. If semi-autos with high capacity mags (10 rounds or more) ever get banned, you will be lucky to find any revolver! LOL. Be patient and I'm sure something will turn up sooner or later. I reload my own ammo so I have a large capacity of both 38 special and 357 mag but I mostly shoot 44 mag and 45 LC. I learned from the last ammo shortage so I was prepared for it this time. It's anyone's guess as to how long this shortage will last until things get back to normal again but I seriously doubt that it will be anytime soon. I'm guessing at least a year or two. Who knows...

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm jealous.

Remember just because Gulf Coast Guns doesn't show a 4.25" on gunbroker doesn't mean that they don't have one in the store. When I bought mine, they only had a 6" on gunbroker but when I went to the store the guy told me that he had several of both in the back. He did tell me that they do sell a lot of them. If you are thinking about getting one, give them a call or stop buy the store.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm jealous.

I felt the same way but finally decided okay "Buy once, cry once" so I did!

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    That's how long it took for the background check to come back. Each Saturday the state is slammed with background check request.
    ah...here we present DL and CWP fill out 4473 and we are on our way. Nothing is called in just filed away.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Now that you are in the 22 mag game-
    Smith Wesson 648 Stainless Revolver 22 Mag 8 Shot 6in
    View attachment 107741
    I had one of these 6" barreled S&W 22's once and the barrel just kept getting in the way. I traded it, went and got a 4" version of the same gun, and never looked back. Night and day difference in carrying it comfortably and in balancing it in the standing position. Very very little difference in the accuracy between the two

Last edited:

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I just had a super good experience at golf Coast guns. Was in and out with a new gun purchase in about 15 minutes and the price was right.

I'm a regular in there - I've only had really good experiences. I really like how I can look at stuff without staff hovering in my face or over my shoulder the entire time.

Still waiting on that negative review mentioned in here a while back...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I just had a super good experience at Gulf Coast Guns & Outdoors. Was in and out with a new gun purchase in about 15 minutes and the price on it was good. Pretty good selection of guns, ammo, and accessories, best I’ve seen in awhile. Ammo prices were sky high, but that’s the times we’re living in.
    Some rare things I noticed were a small pile of 5.7 and a couple boxes of 38 S&W

Attachments

• 20210215_092515.jpg
      20210215_092515.jpg
      693.8 KB · Views: 96
    • 20210215_092539.jpg
      20210215_092539.jpg
      818.7 KB · Views: 95
    • 20210215_092551.jpg
      20210215_092551.jpg
      731.8 KB · Views: 98

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've always had a good experience there. Cash price and sales on used guns are the best I've seen local.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I stopped in there this morning. I always stop by if I’m in Milton to see what used guns they have on the rack.
    They were unloading several cases of ammo.
    So, how does a little shop like that get it and Walmart has absolutely nothing on the shelf?

Top Bottom