• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have been hearing some unsettling things about Gulf Coast Gun lately.
    Will stop in at Gray Man this week most likely.
    On the lookout for another firearm but haven't heard anything calling to me. Shotgun,pistol,revo,single shot,just don't know. Somethings just gotta catch my eye and pique my interest. --- SAWMAN

Now that you are in the 22 mag game-
    Smith Wesson 648 Stainless Revolver 22 Mag 8 Shot 6in
    60F9DD04-0DF5-49CB-AA60-D1119BBE2CBD.jpeg

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Buck & Bass had some PMR's last week. Several different colors although the OD really interests me. Have the potential to buy more ammo at a "good" price.
    $500.00 before tax. Still a little high . . BUT . . ? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Buck & Bass had some CMR's last week. Several different colors although the OD really interests me. Have the potential to buy more ammo at a "good" price.
    $500.00 before tax. Still a little high . . BUT . . ? --- SAWMAN

That is a crazy good price for a CMR-30

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been there only a few times. They were courteous and do have inventory to look at. They are ok and they value having customers unlike other places.

Shadowload

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just stopped in Greyman Armory. Good folks there and a nice selection. Dan the owner was very knowledgeable and helpful. Only place around here I’ve seen Night-force and Schmidt & Bender scopes.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Every time I’ve been in the place there was a good crowd, sometimes packed.
    They keep a good inventory, not cheap but not crazy in these times.
    I did ask about the Pythons behind the counter, I’d like to have a 4”, but I’m in no hurry, I’ll wait for the price to drop at least to MSRP.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Took a trip over to Gulf Coast Gun this AM. You Pace/Milton gentlemen have been keeping this secret MUCH too long.
    They have a great variety of weapons available on the wall for the customer to handle. Trigger locks and small cables attached but can surely understand that.
    Good selection of AR's bolt guns,levers,shotguns,and about 50 different pistols. All available for fondling without asking. I suspect that they would take the trigger lock off the gun if you asked but I did not try that.
    Many different magazines for both rifle and pistol. MagPuls for AR's in 10,30,and 40 shot. Bunch of cleaning equipment. Great selection of ammo . . . rifle,pistol,and shotgun. Including .410.
    Quite a bit of Second Amendment and Trump stuff. I got me a flag and a hat. Turns out that I know the owner from many years ago. Really nice guy. Pro Second Amendment,concealed carry,Trump,and all stuff guns and hunting.
    Drop in and take a look. Great shop,with extremely knowledgeable staff. --- SAWMAN View attachment 94260
    Yep, I just bought my 2021 Colt Python there 3 weeks ago. Great guys to deal with!

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yep, I just bought my 2021 Colt Python there 3 weeks ago. Great guys to deal with!

Uh oh, was it the 4" or the 6"?

Been watching the Pythons on Gunbroker. Actually their price was inline, and sometimes lower, that what they have been going for on Gunbroker. Then, you have to pay shipping and transfer fee on top of the Gunbroker price. Of course, if you buy it locally you have to put sales tax on top of the Gunbroker price.

Top Bottom