• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Understood. Will look next time over.
    ( I wonder if they are open today ?? ) ---- SAWMAN
    Browning was still there when I was there a few days ago and saw those spam cans of Red Army

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    She may like it - they have a clothing section (when stocked)

Tovarish

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Scored a CZ Scorpion there today. When I mentioned I was looking for a S&W Model 57 one of the employees went to the back and brought one out. They took my number for when it becomes available for sale. Outstanding bunch of guys!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No cloths . . . PLEASE !!
    I really do not want to see Gulf Coast Gun become another Mikes. 30% of their floor space is waaaaay overpriced cloths.
    A gunshop should focus on GUNS and associated equipment. THAT'S IT !! ---- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    No cloths . . . PLEASE !!
    I really do not want to see Gulf Coast Gun become another Mikes. 30% of their floor space is waaaaay overpriced cloths.
    A gunshop should focus on GUNS and associated equipment. THAT'S IT !! ---- SAWMAN
    That's what happened to Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops and Sportsman's Guide and LL Bean, too. There's a 90% mark up on general merchandise, so they gotta go were the money is, unfortunately

Last edited:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sometimes depending on buying groups they have to buy that to get other stuff and vise versa

Cruising World

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Took a trip over to Gulf Coast Gun this AM. You Pace/Milton gentlemen have been keeping this secret MUCH too long.
    They have a great variety of weapons available on the wall for the customer to handle. Trigger locks and small cables attached but can surely understand that.
    Good selection of AR's bolt guns,levers,shotguns,and about 50 different pistols. All available for fondling without asking. I suspect that they would take the trigger lock off the gun if you asked but I did not try that.
    Many different magazines for both rifle and pistol. MagPuls for AR's in 10,30,and 40 shot. Bunch of cleaning equipment. Great selection of ammo . . . rifle,pistol,and shotgun. Including .410.
    Quite a bit of Second Amendment and Trump stuff. I got me a flag and a hat. Turns out that I know the owner from many years ago. Really nice guy. Pro Second Amendment,concealed carry,Trump,and all stuff guns and hunting.
    Drop in and take a look. Great shop,with extremely knowledgeable staff. --- SAWMAN View attachment 94260
    They practically have my debit card memorized.

Reactions: FLT

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I see where they have a bunch of stuff back in stock...about 200 handguns...even have a couple AKs

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Next time you are over this way Sawman drive on into Milton and stop in at Grey Man Armory on Stewart Street just down past the high school. They also have a very nice shop with a great knowledgeable staff also... Gulfcoast has gotten in my billfold several time the past few weeks...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have been hearing some unsettling things about Gulf Coast Gun lately.
    Will stop in at Gray Man this week most likely.
    On the lookout for another firearm but haven't heard anything calling to me. Shotgun,pistol,revo,single shot,just don't know. Somethings just gotta catch my eye and pique my interest. --- SAWMAN

Members online

Top Bottom