DK Firearms

For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clearance*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I needed it so I could fit all my other packages from Amazon on it so I could get them back to my place lol. But in all seriousness most of the stuff I got I ended up seeing if friends wanted it for what I paid for it. Most people don't turn down sub 200$ acogs.
    Haha I was just kidding, I would he swooping up everything too if I ever caught it ay the awesome price. I would like to try and find a range bag and some grips. Checked Hogue too and they didn't have much for the 1911s.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Haha I was just kidding, I would he swooping up everything too if I ever caught it ay the awesome price. I would like to try and find a range bag and some grips. Checked Hogue too and they didn't have much for the 1911s.

I'll have some options for you to choose from next week. I ended up ordering 3 sets today and I think 2 of them are the same.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sightron SIH-Tac Series Riflescope SIH-TAC412X40 Adjustable Objective 31011 $186.71
    Buy It Now

Amazon w/70%off + 205.96

Not Bitchin, was just saying do your research, both still great deals, but they are everyday on ebay, and return policy is the same.
    Hey I just signed up for prime so I could get some deals on both sites.

The last time I used FleaBay and Paypal my credit card was compromised and someone decided to gift themselves $2400 from my credit card attached to Paypal. Credit card company took care of it right away. But I still had to get a new card etc... It was the last time I used the ebay and paypal.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have over 3500 transactions and not any major problems?? butI could care less if anyone ever use ebay, just sayin Do Your Own RESEARCH! its that simple, just tryin to help. Sorry I mentioned it.

Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like all my orders shipped too, only bad part is they charged tax on all of them? Did they tax you in ALA too?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no AL is tax free...A lot of my orders shipped but are spread out between Friday-Monday even though they were all prime 2 day. They shipped some using USPS some UPS some FedEx since I have the option to ship when available and not group in the smallest number of packages.

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have over 3500 transactions and not any major problems?? butI could care less if anyone ever use ebay, just sayin Do Your Own RESEARCH! its that simple, just tryin to help. Sorry I mentioned it.

Amazon now has a warehouse location in Florida, thus, the sales tax.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang, I'd like to see all the deals you got. You said earlier you spent like $1100 on 6k worth or stuff?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the bows were the most expensive I got 1 for me 1 for a friend and that was almost $500 in itself. some stuff is going to CA to family members when I thought this was a messup and they'd honor 1 per household but some stuff Amazon doesn't allow shipping to CA so I missed out. I didn't have one click turned on otherwise everyone on this forum would have an ACOG, RMR, and night vision goggles.

just checked the one item i overnighted to CA and its delayed because of the flooding.figures.

Last edited:

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There were Winchester bows for $140. Those sold out quick. I tried to get one, but they moved fast

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One click is definitely the way to go, I'm still finding amazing deals. Barnett crossbow's half-price, brand-name broadheads 10 bucks... Love it

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I needed it so I could fit all my other packages from Amazon on it so I could get them back to my place lol. But in all seriousness most of the stuff I got I ended up seeing if friends wanted it for what I paid for it. Most people don't turn down sub 200$ acogs.

Make sure you keep me on that "extra stuff" list too :D.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha just popped on arfcom to see if anybody was still finding anything and people found some $.01 stuff which is most likely pricng errors and are getting orders cancelled and everybody is arguing now haha. One guy is pissed because he posted a bunch of deals and nobody told him thanks

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello,
    Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
    "VZ Grips Gator Back Magwell Full Size 1911 Gun Grip, Desert Sand"
    We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.
    If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJTWEGW
    If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:
    http://www.amazon.com/contact-us?ref=fxm_em_2_4

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Department
    http://www.amazon.com/customer-service?ref=fxm_em_2_4
    ==============================
    Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account?ref=fxm_em_2_4

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

got about 1000 of these emails today

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has some of your stuff shipped yet? I looked a little to see if anybody has their acogs or cmores shipped or delivers but I didn't see anything,

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hello,
    Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:
    "VZ Grips Gator Back Magwell Full Size 1911 Gun Grip, Desert Sand"
    We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.
    If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJTWEGW
    If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:
    http://www.amazon.com/contact-us?ref=fxm_em_2_4

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Department
    http://www.amazon.com/customer-service?ref=fxm_em_2_4
    ==============================
    Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account?ref=fxm_em_2_4

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

got about 1000 of these emails today

That sucks. Hopefully none of the good stuff.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anything that I overnighted to CA went out for delivery but is delayed because it's flooding in Central Cali where my family lives. I'm home now and all that I got here was a couple VZ grips. I noticed yesterday my shipping dates got pushed back to delivering saturday/sunday/monday but I didn't think anything about it. my cmores shipped. I got a red and blue one lol.

Top Bottom