APOD Firearms

For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clearance*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Picked up a nice leather holster for my 19 for $9 shipped (originally $80)

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No just skip the part where it says to select prime but near everything that was worth value was picked up by 11 last night. I checked vz grips and they are all back to normal this morning

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    im tired as balls but there was a second wave of items at 3am. VZ grips went down to $8.00. I'll total it all out but I spent about 1100 and I probably got a good 6k in cart. I set one optic to overnight and left everything else free 2 day and the optic that I overnighted has switched to shipping soon and I can't cancel it so I assume that they're going to honor it. All my other items are still sitting in queue with the we need more time to process this.

cmore red dots are still in the 90-110$ range.

Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need to learn more about amazon, i guess. I never mess with it, as I always figure Ebay is a little cheaper?? I am assuming these sale items are a mistake and only from the amazon store, not the individual sellers, Does this happen often or is it a glitch on their end?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need to learn more about amazon, i guess. I never mess with it, as I always figure Ebay is a little cheaper?? I am assuming these sale items are a mistake and only from the amazon store, not the individual sellers, Does this happen often or is it a glitch on their end?

Smaller items happen every once in a while but when they catch it they honor only one if it was a price glitch vice a sell(items sells for 100.00 and they mess up and list it for 10.000). Looking this up on arfcom this morning this was an actual sale and these prices were not a mistake so nobody should lose their items they bought. I remember this happening last year and everyone got super cheap optics and VZ grips and stuff. Amazon is 95% of the time going to be cheaper than anything else. I order just about everything off it from clothes, electronics, household stuff, etc.

I'm going to end up having some extra stuff and i'll find some cool way of dishing it out(if people want it). Most of the guys at my unit claimed the good stuff with the promise that they can't resell it for profit.

Last edited:

Fishin Ski

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, this may be a dumb question to some of you but what is ARF? Tried a Google search and came up with nothing. Unless the Animal Rescue Foundation has links to firearm sales...

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clear...

Ar15.com referred to as arf or arfcom

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Amazon Prime is mostly cheaper than Ebay and arrives in 2 days. I made out well, $35 for over $200 worth of items, delivered this Friday. I only do Amazon, so much better than Ebay IMO. As per sale items, these were all clearance items, no mistakes.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    do you get better product rates with prime or just better shipping rates? I guess I am use to Ebay, and the item search / comparison seems easier, but honestly, I never look on Amazon much, I will have to try it out more.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Me too Dan, Amazon sometimes is cheaper and sometimes not, I get free shipping w/o the added cost of prime and the site has a billion items, no way to find everything. When I look up on Amazon, I then shop the web and over half the time find a better deal, even from the folks selling on amazon if I buy direct from them. Prime is good if you download shows, books and stuff like that but not so much if all you do is buy things. The guys who use prime all the time are better at looking for deals than I am on Amazon, all in what you get use to.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you have a .edu email address you get Prime half cost. I'm on the student prime but I think on the full prime you're allowed to add friends/coworkers/family and everyone's account stays seperate but the prime just gets added and when the main accountholder stops paying for prime it turns everyone elses off. before the .edu I just found other jeep guys on forums who wanted prime and sold it to them for $25 a year and then added them as a coworker. I have yet to find items more expensive on amazon. I think it's only happened once in the last 3 years. With Prime they have free saturday/sunday delivery as well (once again) but it looks like the 1 day for $4.00 has been showing up less and less. If you order something like a TV with prime and it's like a 50 inch TV they won't get it to you in 2 days but instead comes with white glove service within 5 days of ordering. I did that for my mom and got her a badass deal on a 50 inch led blu ray player etc. When I was on the boat and I was coming back to port I'd order on amazon and the baracks manager would just put the packages in my barracks room and i'd have a bunch of stuff when I came home.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the fuck... Wish I would of found some sweet deals. $200 acog would be freakin awesome. Looked at the Vz grips and they have a bunch for $20 now. Still a good price .

What kind of other optics where at those crazy low prices?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244811.627765.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244824.308168.jpg the normal stuff

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244811.627765.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244811.627765.jpg
      20.7 KB · Views: 166
    • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244824.308168.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418244824.308168.jpg
      18.1 KB · Views: 167

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    those are from ARFcom if I have time tonight i'll post a picture of my carts but yeah I got some ACOG and RMR action. They were priced a little higher than that though. They came in waves and at different prices so I don't know if amazon has a variable or formula. I'm tired as hell though nearly stayed up all night, got up at 0600 and did a 10K run.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom