For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clearance*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My $30 shipped to my door hitch carrier. I know it had to cost them more to ship this darn thing than I paid for it!

10382465_10100395832111572_77038539580427303_n.jpg

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hows the quality of it? Mine doesn't come until Tuesday. Will be nice to put some stuff there when I go camping. Unloading camping crap with a 2 door from the back seat is a real PITA

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hows the quality of it? Mine doesn't come until Tuesday. Will be nice to put some stuff there when I go camping. Unloading camping crap with a 2 door from the back seat is a real PITA
    I would say it's decent quality. I stood on it and jumped around and it was sturdy. 500 lb capacity. Take it off and store it out of the weather and it will last.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had that exact hitch carrier for my blazer. Mine rusted after a few months around every bolt and weld. I'd say since you just got it, take a little time and repaint it with some better rustoleum paint to prevent rust. Mine also didn't fit exactly in the hitch. I made a small wedge out if wood and hammered it in on the bottom so it wouldn't wobble so much. Other than that it was a great carrier.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Frank keep checking back on that link, they just might run another sale before Christmas. I bet there's a lot of specials that are going to happen between now and next Monday, I think that's about the latest you'll be able to order and get it by Christmas, maybe Tuesday with overnight shipping.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Christmas shopping will turn on soon prime or not "before Christmas shipping" turns to 6-8 dollars.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What's your address?? I'll go check them out and make sure they are real.........

madeSICC, I got those grips in yesterday. I'll shoot you a text and try to get up with you sometime in the next couple days. I'll also let you check out that Vortex 1-4 and give you those trigger parts to try.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool just let me know, I also wanted to ask you if you got those Tennessee ghost lowers in and how the quality looked on them?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I kid you not that Daphne post office might have lost some of my packages. I only checked the first tracking and it said delivered the other ones I checked because they weren't there all said at Daphne yesterday 1pm and she said it should have gone out and they have nothing for my address and the delivery person for my address is back.

Top Bottom