DK Firearms

For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clearance*

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Idk I'm calling Amazon. Going to tell them that even if they don't have the stock to back order the items. Some people got their stuff most people that ordered NVGs got them. All the items that I sent to CA got there so maybe people that ordered a bunch to one address got flagged. Some stuff isn't cancelled but cancelled items are completely removed from my Amazon account.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I almost poped on one of the last Cmore's (RED) but they only had 12moa and 16moa dots, put that with the red color and I thought too long , it was like 63.00 when I was looking. I got most of my stuff and the rest will be here tommorrow and mon. But I didn't get any Acogs, RMR or high dollar stuff either.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got the few things I ordered. I got a few $1 knives and my hitch cargo carrier. I know it costs them more to ship in than I paid for it. But it's here. Now these were not HIGH dollar items. But still very cheap and I fell good about it. I think the power of these forums can be a downfall for these type things when too many people catch on etc... But I am at the same time grateful for the heads up too. Got a few deals. But I didn't have the cash to just load up on even good deals.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well a lot of my orders got nixed but in the end I still got a good haul. Optics are out for delivery in CA finally , I have one coming tomorrow, and one monday. All the small stuff is coming between today-weds. lost a ton ton ton of VZ grips, range bags, gun lube, bore snakes, bow equipment, etc. If it was from a non amazon.com vendor they were allowed to cancel the item because of a misprint (lots of them do that to bait you to other items and cancel the big item and you still buy the small side stuff) and amazon.com will honor 1 misprinted item per household but everything that came through amazon.com went through. Kind of feel crappy for even complaining though...

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That too bad. Glad you still got some good stuff though. Looks like quite a few cancellations from the other site, hard to complain about it though.
    I was wondering if a lot of the stuff not sold by amazon would go through or not.

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well stuff is coming in. Amazon usually packages everything to the max to save on shipping..the vz grips came single shipped in a box like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418497281.647595.jpg

Still waiting for ups and FedEx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418497281.647595.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418497281.647595.jpg
      30.4 KB · Views: 168

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Todays, got about same yesterday. Could have easily put all in one box.

Attachments

• IMG_6343.JPG
      IMG_6343.JPG
      53.9 KB · Views: 124
    • IMG_6344.JPG
      IMG_6344.JPG
      51.5 KB · Views: 124
    Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well stuff is coming in. Amazon usually packages everything to the max to save on shipping..the vz grips came single shipped in a box like this View attachment 26531

Still waiting for ups and FedEx
    haha I got a box about that same size from gander mountain that had a 2pack of soft earplugs in it last week. Nuts.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW Looking back, I bought the same AR riser from Ebay last week for 12.49 Buy it Now / Free Shipping > AMAZON w/ 70% off was 19.57 for all you na sayers (Clay).

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dan is that one of the front line 3 in 1 holsters in that box? Mine got here yesterday and it ain't a bad holster for 9 bucks shipped. Perfect for the woods

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks dude. Did you read the review for the second one? I guess it says it's for a Shield but doesn't fit it.

So neither of them fit a shield. Both are for M&P 4.5" 45's. That's ok, though, because I think the paddle and tek lok are each worth more than the $9 I paid.

20141213_161550_zpsobdbgs2l.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That blows man. Should be able to dump them both and at least double your $$ if you want too

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That blows man. Should be able to dump them both and at least double your $$ if you want too

I'll probably hang on to them. I think the Tek Lok and the Paddle typically cost $12 -$13 each, so I could always get Jogan to use them when he builds my next holsters.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    all these folks with all these VZ grips....

SO......I've kinda got a commander size 1911 needing some cool ass grips

juss' sayin'

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you have any extras that you wont use or dont like let me know too, TennJeep was going to let me take a look at some that he picked up too.
    I'm not picky.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For those not on ARF, huge Amazon discounts going on right now *hunting clear...

I have a couple compacts but they cancelled most of my full sizes which I wanted more. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418526556.111671.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418526556.111671.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418526556.111671.jpg
      45.9 KB · Views: 125
    Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I'm pissed I didn't by any of the full sized ones when I saw them. They were all lighter colored and I didn't think about RIT dying them and by the time I though about that they were all gone. Missed some bags too by waiting on them

Top Bottom