• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This vaccine reminds me of the primer shortage. Only a few are going to be able to get them while everyone else is drooling and begging. I wonder how receptive the population would be if millions of vaccines were sitting on shelves.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    FYI, ch 3 stated this morning that SRC has 8k vaccines and the waiting list is FULL thru this month for those 8k doses, But said you can still call to make an appointment.
    So go on believing you'll be on that waiting list until February or ...... maybe they have a stand-by list in case someone bows out? Worth a call tho for those wanting it. And you never know, they may get more doses allocated
    sooner than later?

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I got my shot today, January 7th. Made the appt. a couple of weeks ago. No third eye SAWMAN, but I'm seeing a couple of little devil horns starting to poke out. :eek: Oh Wait, those have always been there, never mind. If I have any type of reaction or side effects I will let you guys know.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If Frank gets the vaccine I claim his 6.8 ammo and his "tomatoes in a
    a bucket" this summer.
    I desperately need gouging fodder for Old Man and I love tomatoes.
    Sincerely though,wishing all the vaccine victums the best of health in th times to come. ---- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I got my shot today, January 7th. Made the appt. a couple of weeks ago. No third eye SAWMAN, but I'm seeing a couple of little devil horns starting to poke out. :eek: Oh Wait, those have always been there, never mind. If I have any type of reaction or side effects I will let you guys know.

i could use a third eye....or another hand, let me know..

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will get the shot next opportunity. I had to pass on Moderna (my vaccine of choice) due to undergoing prostate surgery this morning. From those that I have spoken to, including the hospital staff they had a sore are at the site of the injection, low grade fever and other flu like symptoms that were gone the next day. I prefer Moderna as it requires less Cold Lab facilites to store and Moderna has thus far proven to be 100% effective in reducing the serverity of the symptoms of the 5.5% that do contract the disease.

Last edited:

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was able to make an appointment today for a Moderna shot in GB Thursday morning thru Ascension. For those over 65 the link I used was
    .inquicker.com then click on Labratory Service. Keep checking as sites and times may not be available when you look but are added frequently even if you see an opening they first one to complete it - gets it. I tried picking 4 times - good news is once you fill it out all you have to do is resubmit if the time you pick is taken when you submit.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just wondering - - -> can you simply wait until you start showing CV symptoms THEN take the shot ??
    Would it be too late then ?? --- SAWMAN

RCJPNS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Publix is giving shots now, but all the appointments have been taken for this round. The website to sign up is publix.com/covid-vaccine. When more doses are available the site will open up. I got in yesterday at the Cervantes Publix for my wife and me - first dose is next week, second in Feb. Hope this helps.

HayesGreener

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Publix is giving shots now, but all the appointments have been taken for this round. The website to sign up is publix.com/covid-vaccine. When more doses are available the site will open up. I got in yesterday at the Cervantes Publix for my wife and me - first dose is next week, second in Feb. Hope this helps.
    We need Publix and Chick Filet management running this country...

Top Bottom