• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Puke and Shit will be running it in 6 days. FYI, Publix is Anti-Gun, certainly don't need them.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Joe will likely want to covid to go away and take credit for it. He may very use what the mass media is call insurrection in DC for more gun control. Joe the creep is riding high on the hog these days/
    Na for it to magically go away won't work for them, anticipate another "virus" lockdown..that is where it will get real.
    Can you guinea pigs please post here when you get your shots, and then follow-up posts with any side-effects?
    Ditto, I'm sitting back watching as well... placebo effect in full effect.
    I drink a glass of whiskey every night, haven't had any issue in YEARS and nothing I couldn't scratch off in 3 days.
    Im thinking Joe is in for a rough time when he starts implementing all of his gun control desires.
    Now that he has the House and Senate he may go straight for the throat. We all need to be ready to deal with that.
    If you think there's an ammo shortage and the prices are too high now, just you wait!
    Same, if you don't have your gear by now, you're not planning right, this crap hasn't even started to go sideways yet.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Puke and Shit will be running it in 6 days. FYI, Publix is Anti-Gun, certainly don't need them.
    Its more the fact that they helped fund blm riots and the pandering that causes me not to shop there, that's most corporations these days though of course. Im glad everyone is getting their vaccines. They can have mine too!

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wondering - - -> can you simply wait until you start showing CV symptoms THEN take the shot ??
    Would it be too late then ?? --- SAWMAN
    No
    had a positive test for COVID-19, or your doctor told you that you had COVID-19must wait for 90 days after symptoms have resolved.
    a vaccine does NOT have the antibodies that fight the disease. It causes a reaction in the body that results in the production of antibody and this takes time.

Last edited:

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea pretty much everything nowadays supports the left and their agenda, because if they didn't they would be shutout... non-violent brownshit tactics at their finest.

It's to the point of in the end of the day, do what you can to get what you need.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For those 65 or over: there is a website that I could not find and there are phone numbers
    983.5360 or 983.4636
    I am now on a waiting list. Likely nx month for me. The 983.5360 got through and the other did not.
    The 4636 number worked for me. After more than an hour of hitting "re-dial". I found out that its on Pine Forest Rd in Milton. Road next to the old DMV office. Its the S.R. Cty Emerg. Mgt. Center. Could be you can knock on the door and pass a note or something.
    I read in the S.R. Press Gazette Jan 9, that VA Gave out shots in P'cola. I thot that I was on their list. Over 65 and in VA Priority one. But didn't get a call. After the usual VA phone game, Biloxi answered and I got on the list again. VA gets a shipment Feb 3. I keep thinking that if the Gov of NY had not trashed the bulk of his supply, I would have a shot by now. Good luck.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Newest FL Gov executive order brings age for general public wanting a shot to 60 y/o. See info provided below.Also, Baptist Medical is taking appointments, last I checked they were 1 week or so out. I used the internet site at midnight...no issues.

Attachments

• 48DA2137-8FC0-4E4F-B569-BB2E9FC387CF.png
      48DA2137-8FC0-4E4F-B569-BB2E9FC387CF.png
      815.5 KB · Views: 65
    • 7EABED0F-BE89-45D0-BF0C-E8AE4C4F333E.png
      7EABED0F-BE89-45D0-BF0C-E8AE4C4F333E.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 79
    • 663FAA63-C1D1-47B0-B104-F0C06EFB3CA8.png
      663FAA63-C1D1-47B0-B104-F0C06EFB3CA8.png
      583.7 KB · Views: 71
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife's got an appt Wed, I'm still not sold on the vaccine yet. Couples might want to space their his/hers shots so there is some cushion between individuals and first/second shots incase there are issues. Somebody in the house needs to be 100% so you can take care of each other as/if needed.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    One BIG consideration for me is I am allergic to Penniccillin and all the Anti-Malarial drugs due to having had a bout of Malaria years ago. If you get the COVID, those drugs are the standard treatment protocol. Therefore I will be getting my COVID shot(s) as soon as it is available. IF I didn't have those allergies I would have a more wait and see attitude. Just my .02 worth!

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Turns out that the VA is giving out shots also. I was told by coworkers that the Elgin AFB is giving the one shot (Johnson &Johnson). Call the VA to verify and set up your appointment. I ended up getting mine in Milton at the location in my previous post, they are doing the two shot Moderna one there

Attachments

• 80273D64-BB9C-47D0-8754-7437EF9252CD.png
      80273D64-BB9C-47D0-8754-7437EF9252CD.png
      304.4 KB · Views: 87

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    VA at Eglin is giving Covid J&J shots, I get mine Thursday when my Doc appt is. I was only considering the J&J shot so am glad that is what they are giving

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In Alabama,

Local pharmacy got the Moderna. Called one day shot next. Was yesterday. Sore arm is all.

Wifey, brother and parents have had both already.

Any medicine involves risk. Even aspirin. Having know several folks whose died I decided risk of covid outweighs that of vaccine.

I’ve got a 20 month old. She’s already been given a dozen vaccines.

Unless you have a reaction about the worst that could happen is that it doesn’t do anything. So you haven’t lost anything.

Top Bottom