• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    NO you do not get covid from the vaccine, you are developing antibodies to fight it if you are a bit uncomfortable
    No, you get whatever they put in it. FDA crammed it thru. I Don't trust em. The vaccine Australia was working on made you test positive for HIV... THEY QUICKLY SCRAPPED IT.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I honestly appreciate the firsthand accounts and updates. I'm curious, though:
    1) do they ask you about what you're allergic to before giving the shot? (pre-screening)
    2) do they give you any brochure or written info about what this "vaccine" is expected to do TO you (side effects) or FOR you (immunity vs resistance vs contagiousness etc)?

From some of the comments, people seem to think this "vaccine" makes them immune and non-contagious. I'm wondering what changed.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My experience with Ascension was yes they ask if you have had an allergic reaction to anything. I told them just Tamaflu and as a result my 15 minute post shot wait for reaction to the shot was extended to 30 minutes.

Yes to the brochure that explained the show, what side effects you should expect and what to do to minimize them. The information on the vaccines are updated frequently as additional millions are vacinated. When I received my Moderna shot the testing had shown it 95% effective in preventing symptomatic infection and 100% in preventing Hospitalization. Nothing on whether or not contagious after receiving the vaccines. I confess I have not been following up on the updates after receiving both doses a couple of months ago.

My experience: I will soon be 72. I had only a sore arm at the point of injection with the 1st shot which was gone in the morning and zero from the 2nd. I have not grown a 3rd eye, a 6th finger on my hands or horns on my head. ;)

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.”
    ― Ronald Reagan

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At the Super Vaccine Site in Panama City they "in person" screened again to verify your med data provided when setting up the Appt. Covered Allergy and med reaction. Wife got the handout and Shot card.

There's still some admin snafu: two days after her first shot, she got a Call about setting up her "First Shot Appt". Lady said that's all she schedules forthe people on her list and she doesn't do second shot Appts. Hmmm.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ive had both of the COVID shots now, no problems at all. First shot made my arm really sore for about 4 days, and the second shot didn’t bother me at all, the nurses said the second one was the one that made folks a little sick. My wife has taken both shots too, the second one caused her arm to swell a little bit and was really sore for her several days but other than that she never got sick either.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I received my first dose of the Moderna vaccine at noon today, at the county vaccination center in the old Bealls store in Milton. I was thoroughly pre-screened and was asked about allergies by the person who entered my information into the computer and again by the nurse who administered the injection. So far, I feel fine.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Is it a coincidence that the VA is providing the vaccine with the lowest effective rate? IDK but I could have guessed that.

It has more to do with the fact they can’t reschedule someone in 28 days for the second shot. It would probably take 6-12 months to send the notice for the second appointment that was scheduled for before the post mark.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1) do they ask you about what you're allergic to before giving the shot? (pre-screening)
    2) do they give you any brochure or written info about what this "vaccine" is expected to do TO you (side effects) or FOR you (immunity vs resistance vs contagiousness etc)?

From some of the comments, people seem to think this "vaccine" makes them immune and non-contagious. I'm wondering what changed.
    Yes they do in P'cola. At least they did with me.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I had to fill out questionnaire asking about past reactions to vaccines and such.

The vaccine should reduce the risk of catching the covid, but i could see where I could still spread it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well my J&J no bad reactions, wife had her 2nd Moderna today, feeling a bit punky but not as bad as the first yet

Top Bottom