• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For those 65 or over: there is a website that I could not find and there are phone numbers
    983.5360 or 983.4636
    I am now on a waiting list. Likely nx month for me. The 983.5360 got through and the other did not.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any hesitation in taking the shots?
    It will likely be a month before I get an appointment. That gives me time to see what happens to others. I am not too allergic to most things. A reaction is the danger. It is RNA and not an attenuated virus that could become active.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Im waiting a couple months. If covid is worse I'll consider it. It may run its course as soon as Joe gets crowned king.
    Unless they have another angle to break the will of the American people, and continue to use Covid against us to fundamentally change our country and our lives.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im waiting a couple months. If covid is worse I'll consider it. It may run its course as soon as Joe gets crowned king.
    Unless they have another angle to break the will of the American people, and continue to use Covid against us to fundamentally change our country and our lives.
    Joe will likely want to covid to go away and take credit for it. He may very use what the mass media is call insurrection in DC for more gun control. Joe the creep is riding high on the hog these days/

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Joe will likely want to covid to go away and take credit for it. He may very use what the mass media is call insurrection in DC for more gun control. Joe the creep is riding high on the hog these days/
    Im thinking Joe is in for a rough time when he starts implementing all of his gun control desires.
    Now that he has the House and Senate he may go straight for the throat. We all need to be ready to deal with that.
    If you think there's an ammo shortage and the prices are too high now, just you wait!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm perfectly comfortable to wait and see if the recipients of the vaccine grow a third eye before making my decission.
    Question: If I take the vaccine,can I stop wearing them GOD AWFUL STOOOOPID MASKS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER ??
    NO . . . !! - - > Didn't think so. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you guinea pigs please post here when you get your shots, and then follow-up posts with any side-effects?

Oh, and a reminder: if you die, we split your gear.

:)
    A sister in Knoxville got the shot since she works in a hospital. She has already caught covid once before. The vaccine made her arm and that of her husband sore. Minor illness.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

that is the plan.. to use cv19, to implement their agenda..

for the children of course..

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I donated blood three times since June. It tested positive for the antibodies every time. I wonder what the shot does that my antibodies don't? May leave my shot for someone who needs it more.

Covid for me was 5 days of on and off low grade fever. No other symptoms.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Let me ask my daughter for info for the 65+ crowd ... she works at the S.R. Health Dept.

I read the SR Health Dept will be trying to vaccinate 150 people per work day. 30,000 age 65 or older live in SR County I read. 30,000 divided by 150 = 200 vaccination days unless another entity is able to help.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I believe it was ch 5 that said SRC will vaccinate any person that are 65+, regardless of where they live.
    But then again, it was from a news outlet so take it with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom