• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    A while back they changed the Form 4473 to include “private“ sales! FFL’s business should increase!
    They’re in this for the long haul! Personally I think the brace issue was to distract so they could do this! This is important to them because over time, they’ll have a better idea of who has what!
    Yep. It's like Connecticut with their 30 rd mag ban. Do stuff to see how many will fold. And then roll out the next and the next.
    The AFT took a page from them and it worked with the free registration of sbr, baited with a free tax stamp and then swapped to registration. Had it been labeled as a registration everyone would have gone mental, nobody would have done it. Well some. Classic bait-n-switch.,
    Now when camliia gets her office she'll have a list and simply send out letters, im assuming these were registered by serial number so no pulling the stock off, just surrendering. So in the end your free "stamp" will end up $$400 to 1,200 or more going bye bye. It will be a striking blow to gun violence and splashed all over CNN and every other "news" channel. And votes fromvthe dumbos will flood the ballot boxes.

May your chains rest lightly, etc, ect, ad nausm.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good news is that #$%^ never does any of the jobs she's tasked with, so I expect nothing legal or constitutional to come out of her mouth.
    Doesn't need to be constitutional, or even legal. She's got two qualifiers that mean more than both to the sheeple. All she needs for the trifecta, and the win, is to be a single baby-mama...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. It's like Connecticut with their 30 rd mag ban. Do stuff to see how many will fold. And then roll out the next and the next.
    The AFT took a page from them and it worked with the free registration of sbr, baited with a free tax stamp and then swapped to registration. Had it been labeled as a registration everyone would have gone mental, nobody would have done it. Well some. Classic bait-n-switch.,
    Now when camliia gets her office she'll have a list and simply send out letters, im assuming these were registered by serial number so no pulling the stock off, just surrendering. So in the end your free "stamp" will end up $$400 to 1,200 or more going bye bye. It will be a striking blow to gun violence and splashed all over CNN and every other "news" channel. And votes fromvthe dumbos will flood the ballot boxes.

May your chains rest lightly, etc, ect, ad nausm.
    Yep. Government (laws, rules, and assorted BS) never goes backward. It's always add/increase.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw somewhere (I mostly read headlines anymore) where Kamala was heading up a new Federal office of gun violence or some such nonsense. Federal gun grab BS. Trying to go after the “gun show loophole.” I suspect gun control/violence will be a major talking point of the Dem re-election platform.

That there

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    : Biden-⁠Harris Administration Takes Another Life-Saving Step to Keep Guns Out of Dangerous Hands

... I almost laughed at that.. then threw up a little when I realized all the mamby pambys are probably raising their hands to the heavens like he's the messiah.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah, Biden is really concerned about the lives of THE CHILDREN. That must be why he has been sending cluster bombs and depleted uranium rounds to Ukraine. This is in direct disregard of international law. Not only can they kill when first used, they can continue to kill for many years afterward. Please remind me he gives a rat's butt about anyone's life. The only thing he's worried about is if his next kickback will be going into the proper account of one of his shell companies. FJB.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y
    : Biden-⁠Harris Administration Takes Another Life-Saving Step to Keep Guns Out of Dangerous Hands

... I almost laughed at that.. then threw up a little when I realized all the mamby pambys are probably raising their hands to the heavens like he's the messiah.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Yes guns in dangerous hands can be a problem and a danger to the children. On the other hand cluster bombs and depleted Uranium rounds being delivered to be used in Ukraine doesn't seem to offer any problems to The Biden Regime. These are only items that can injure and kill on initial contact and remain just as dangerous for many years to come. Let's not even discuss the fact that they are also outlawed by International law.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh yeah, Biden is really concerned about the lives of THE CHILDREN. That must be why he has been sending cluster bombs and depleted uranium rounds to Ukraine. This is in direct disregard of international law. Not only can they kill when first used, they can continue to kill for many years afterward. Please remind me he gives a rat's butt about anyone's life. The only thing he's worried about is if his next kickback will be going into the proper account of one of his shell companies. FJB.
    Hunter and the “family”! Joe? He’s concerned about his next pudding cup and ice cream cone!
    Without a teleprompter, if asked about a brace or an AR-15, he would look dazed and confused!

Top Bottom