tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    : Biden-⁠Harris Administration Takes Another Life-Saving Step to Keep Guns Out of Dangerous Hands

... I almost laughed at that.. then threw up a little when I realized all the mamby pambys are probably raising their hands to the heavens like he's the messiah.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    : Biden-⁠Harris Administration Takes Another Life-Saving Step to Keep Guns Out of Dangerous Hands

... I almost laughed at that.. then threw up a little when I realized all the mamby pambys are probably raising their hands to the heavens like he's the messiah.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, watch those stats change for the good......

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, watch those stats change for the good......
    Are you referring to someone who is basically dead and has not been risen, regardless of the drugs given before trying to read the teleprompter?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    You're going it alone like Clint Eastwood come November. I don't want to be near a table. Lol
    I think it wont be in effect, be part of a movement! Take em all apart! We can tell our grandchildren gg children about guns and how we just used to sell em anywhere for pieces of paper with pictures on them. They/ them will roll their eyes at us and say " ok grand person"
    What a great future they are leading us to.
    Due to its enormous popularity, Soylent Green is in short supply, so remember—Tuesday is Soylent Green day.

Enoughs-enough.jpg

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think it wont be in effect, be part of a movement! Take em all apart! We can tell our grandchildren gg children about guns and how we just used to sell em anywhere for pieces of paper with pictures on them. They/ them will roll their eyes at us and say " ok grand person"
    What a great future they are leading us to.
    Due to its enormous popularity, Soylent Green is in short supply, so remember—Tuesday is Soylent Green day.

View attachment 240303

It is no longer if, it’s when. You will have those that say we are crying the sky is falling, but we have seen liberty after liberty eroded and then disappear. There are now more left wing liberal protestors than us and they are breeding. Your analogy is actually spot on. In my opinion we are THE LAST GENERATION to experience freedom. It will be gone by the time our grandkids are our age. No more statues to offend, no more freedom of speech (IE Trump), no more working folks willing to do what it takes to be self sufficient to provide for their family. Hunting will disappear as will private gun ownership, the squeaky wheel does in fact get the grease and our adversaries on the left have mastered the art of CRYING THE LOUDEST to get their way. The only way to reverse this course is an all out rise up against our establishment, and as we saw today with the sentencing of The Proud Boys they intend to make an example out of anyone who even thinks about rising up. No the men of our ancestors are long gone, a thing of the past, now we sheep graze in the pastures that THEY ALLOW US TO. And are simply content to know they are not coming for us as they did Trump and the Proud Boys, YET !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ^^^^^^
    Agreed, but it's the next generations fight. I'm sorry, but it's only logical that people given 'freedom' for 'free' don't appreciate it and will eventually end up in bondage to a tyrant (in various forms / fashions). It'll be up to them to throw off the yoke or suffer and accept it.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is no longer if, it’s when. You will have those that say we are crying the sky is falling, but we have seen liberty after liberty eroded and then disappear. There are now more left wing liberal protestors than us and they are breeding. Your analogy is actually spot on. In my opinion we are THE LAST GENERATION to experience freedom. It will be gone by the time our grandkids are our age. No more statues to offend, no more freedom of speech (IE Trump), no more working folks willing to do what it takes to be self sufficient to provide for their family. Hunting will disappear as will private gun ownership, the squeaky wheel does in fact get the grease and our adversaries on the left have mastered the art of CRYING THE LOUDEST to get their way. The only way to reverse this course is an all out rise up against our establishment, and as we saw today with the sentencing of The Proud Boys they intend to make an example out of anyone who even thinks about rising up. No the men of our ancestors are long gone, a thing of the past, now we sheep graze in the pastures that THEY ALLOW US TO. And are simply content to know they are not coming for us as they did Trump and the Proud Boys, YET !!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately the party is slowly going out! Out with the old, in with the new! Digital currency,’it’s so convenient, and hardly anyone uses it anyways! AI and self check outs! Look at all the time they save us! Self driving cars and the govt ability to turn them off, for our safety! Life saving vaxs and gov controlling the narrative to save us from misinformation! Man, it’s gonna be great! Bugs for protein! No more dangerous gas stoves! Electric vehicles that almost never break down! Shall I continue???

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Inch by inch

If they took a mile the public would become outraged.

Each of these incremental steps isn’t enough for most to be willing to die on the hill fighting it.

But like the proverbial frog in a pot of boiling water we getting cooked

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nobody knows what nobody knows. How about we stop obliging them by willfully filling in all the blanks for them so they can further the agenda? Some of ya'll need to come back to reality, or just go ahead and voluntarily disarm yourselves. Get it overwith, and leave the rest of us out of your meltdown. Apparently "they" are winning:rolleyes:

Top Bottom