• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I watched a segment on CNN and they were saying the man didn't even know why he was being arrested and his rights were violated. Well maybe he was too drink to know, but he was told. Not too drunk to fight off two officers! My jaw dropped when they said he was being arrested unjustly. Like, what?
    The video clearly shows the way he walks the line is abnormal , trying to walk sober ?

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Been watching the news And I swear every time in the past year a AR15 was shown they have always referred to it as a “assault” weapon or a weapon of war. Noooowwww that the “protesters “ and BLM or panty-fa have pictures of them with AR15s, the news now have been saying “men with long guns” , why the change in term??? Why not weapons of war??? Why now do these bastards decide to start using correct terms??? Ohhhh let me guess....... RACIST !!!!!!

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “At least three men brandishing long guns -- seen Tuesday night near the Wendy's restaurant in Atlanta where Rayshard Brooks was fatally shot during his arrest June 12 -- told Fox News that police were no longer allowed in the area.”

048DCFDA-D2BF-4833-B839-82BCAB78CF50.jpeg

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Been watching the news And I swear every time in the past year a AR15 was shown they have always referred to it as a “assault” weapon or a weapon of war. Noooowwww that the “protesters “ and BLM or panty-fa have pictures of them with AR15s, the news now have been saying “men with long guns” , why the change in term??? Why not weapons of war??? Why now do these bastards decide to start using correct terms??? Ohhhh let me guess....... RACIST !!!!!!

By controlling the language of debate they control the debate. Everything on the screen whether disinfo or info is there for control through propaganda. Notice too how "Black" is now being capitalized in all articles online.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To bad they in general are to stupid to realize they are just pawns In the elites end game . As long as the powers to be can keep the races at each other’s throat . We won’t have the time or inclination to notice that they are the real problem.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To bad they in general are to stupid to realize they are just pawns In the elites end game . As long as the powers to be can keep the races at each other’s throat . We won’t have the time or inclination to notice that they are the real problem.
    Now the last part I do agree with. The politics of race serve to divde us so that we can be ruled over by evil people.
    But if someone comes to do me serious harm, my bullets are color blind.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

they are assault weapons when held by a 2A conservative white person

long guns when held by thugs

Top Bottom