• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It should be 90%+ that don't show up there. Prosecutor who is blatantly showing anti cop bias. Then talking about how great the deceased was while neglecting to mention that he was the one who attacked the cops and also forgot to mention the long rap sheet he had. What a piece of shit that DA is and I'm sure the mayor is no better. Why would anyone want to work in law enforcement in Atlanta?

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, there's is about to be a backlash like these bunch of weasels have not seen before. And all of the pandering to terror groups is not going to stop these groups from going after them and is also creating a lot of animosity towards the weasels and the domestic terror groups. Even the Supreme court is bowing to these activist groups. If all this doesn't stop and soon, it's going to get pretty ugly. As for L.E. even then ones that show up, aren't going to police and you know who it hurts the most? Those in the inner cities and those in the inner cities know it too. These groups care nothing about the inner city or blacks. They want power and the weasels are giving it to them.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I openly urge the good police officers of these hubs of hate to leave the bullshit behind and apply for another job in rural America. Why would anyone want to raise a family in that atmosphere ?? Leave these politicians to the fate of the voters. (OR NOT)
    In the meantime . . I WILL PROTECT MYSELF !! --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I watched a segment on CNN and they were saying the man didn't even know why he was being arrested and his rights were violated. Well maybe he was too drink to know, but he was told. Not too drunk to fight off two officers! My jaw dropped when they said he was being arrested unjustly. Like, what?

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I read part of a thread on another sight. There was a link to a statement from the GBI. It stated that they were not aware of the charges or press conference until the public saw it. They said they were asked to help with the investigation though. Sounded like they want to distance themselves from the DA.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard they were all calling in sick! Give the DA a taste of their own medicine! Murder charges will never stick. This will turn into another Trayvon Martin circus. Who knows, mabe they overcharged him on purpose!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I can't see how anyone would want to be a police officer in Atlanta after the way this guy is being treated. Good grief, the thug resisted arrest, assaulted the officers, stole a stun gun and shot the stun gun at the police officer. Had it hit him he might have been disabled and the thug could have taken his gun and killed both the cops. I feel for this cop, doing his damn job and gets attacked by a thug and gets fired and charged with murder for defending himself. I think we might see a lot of cops across the country starting to think about weather being a cop anymore is a good idea.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The people are going to get what they want now. No cops. They will be screaming mercy before too long. Something has got to give!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I can't see how anyone would want to be a police officer in Atlanta after the way this guy is being treated. Good grief, the thug resisted arrest, assaulted the officers, stole a stun gun and shot the stun gun at the police officer. Had it hit him he might have been disabled and the thug could have taken his gun and killed both the cops. I feel for this cop, doing his damn job and gets attacked by a thug and gets fired and charged with murder for defending himself. I think we might see a lot of cops across the country starting to think about weather being a cop anymore is a good idea.
    I am 100% in agreement with you but I had a friend who use to be a gun carrying republican that you can't bench talk or Monday morning quarter back what would have happened. Now I take that as him trying to be politically correct on social media, or his side has changed. Either way....their are no what ifs It would have happened. Same one where dude said he couldn't breathe and the cop said he didn't care. Guy was resisting and wouldn't get his hands out of his pocket. In the end he died and there was a pistol in his pocket. But then again, unjustly death. I just don't get it. Guy was jacked up on meth and had asthma....in a struggle. It all contributed, but not murder.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The Purge begins.....hmmm.... I wonder about the solidarity of the brothers in Blue in the Pensacola PD

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Democrats say "never waste a crisis". I wonder if the locals up there have thought about putting up barriers at the Interstate off ramps? Because guaranteed the Democrats will be bussing "protesters" in right now

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Arm in arm linked human barriers, like what stopped the bus loads of illegals in the towns out west from getting off the interstate. Conservatives said "nope, not my town" and the government busses rolled on out of there

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Wondered if this might happen - police only responding to officer down/needs assistance calls. From what I have been reading the deceased had quite the criminal history and was given a 7 year prison sentence but had been released due to covid19?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Wondered if this might happen - police only responding to officer down/needs assistance calls. From what I have been reading the deceased had quite the criminal history and was given a 7 year prison sentence but had been released due to covid19?
    The world my friend. I don't have to say anything. You already know it's a messed up system needs to be fixed on both ends
    Myy dad always said there was going to be a race war in my lifetime. He had hoped to never see it but it's happening too soon. I really thought Obama would have sparked a civil war, and now I'm seeing it's finally coming around. People say Trump are to blame, but the fire was already lit on this subject.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sometimes I think that the Muslims got this one right...... they're still cutting perpetrators hands off at time of sentencing and then just letting them go. Career criminals cant do much without any damn hands

Top Bottom