GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They probably don't think, they Know America is going to hell in a hand basket, really fast.
    And I don't blame the Atlanta PD, I applaud them all for calling in sick.
    You won't find that kind of comradery here, sticking up for a fellow officer like that.
    Every agency should walk out when they start defunding their departments. They'll start whistling
    a different tune then. And none should go back until their paychecks are doubled and with back pay
    during the time they had the blue flu.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Huh . . . What . . . ??
    What percentage of the cops walked out ??
    Less than 10%. Stick together huh ?? --- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Didn't say they walked out.
    Said they called in sick.
    Didn't say they all called in sick either.
    Said I applaud the ones that did.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Woman wanted after Atlanta Wendy's burns in shooting protest
    Investigators say they have issued an arrest warrant for a woman in the burning of a Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta during protests over the police shooting of Rayshard Brooks

Natalie White is a suspect in the arson and investigators are asking for help finding her, Atlanta Fire and Rescue said in a Twitter post.
    Screenshot_2020-06-20 Woman wanted after Atlanta Wendy's burns in shooting protest.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gets even better.
    https://www.wfla.com/news/national/...arson-fire-may-be-rayshard-brooks-girlfriend/
    Woman wanted in Atlanta Wendy’s arson, may be Rayshard Brooks’ girlfriend

(CNN) – Police have identified the woman accused of starting the fire at the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed by police in Atlanta and investigators believe she might have had a romantic relationship with Brooks.

Atlanta Fire Rescue tweeted an arrest warrant has been issued for Natalie White. She is now facing a first-degree arson charge.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I just won 60 (20x3) bucks lol. Three friends bet me this would not happen when I told them it would. Same thing happened as the crime rates went off the charts in SA as the ANC took over. Next, crime statistics will become harder to find, then disappear since they are racist as well.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/abo...0200612-p4htez2i2fbzxnvz2cpgheuxoe-story.html

the altering and reclassification on crimes is very much like the changing of temperature data to prove global warming...

changing past history to manipulate future events.
    20 yrs from now, they will point to the "lowered" crime stats to support their liberal agenda

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the altering and reclassification on crimes is very much like the changing of temperature data to prove global warming...

changing past history to manipulate future events.
    20 yrs from now, they will point to the "lowered" crime stats to support their liberal agenda
    I like optimism since you are assuming that 20 years from now we will have someone to point such things out and still be a nation to listen to doctored history and by the way much of history is written by people with an agenda.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The people are going to get what they want now. No cops. They will be screaming mercy before too long. Something has got to give!

All i'll take is one KKK'r to go bananas running thru a city shooting the heck out of it,
    then they'll be crying for More Cops again.
    america.jpg

Notice what's happening in the UK?
    Libyan man shouts Aloha Snackbar and starts stabbing people in a park...
    More calls for Knife Reform...
    Bet if everyone carried a sword it'd solve it ;)
    armed.jpg

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    On the fouth day of the blue flu the police chief says officers have the backing of the mayor LOL

The understanding tone the interim chief expressed regarding the officers' concerns may indicate the seriousness of the manpower situation. Sounds like they were unable to adequately respond to 911 calls without reassigning officers. I read that surrounding counties are actively recruiting officers from ATL and some officers are responding to the call. ATL may be experiencing a blue flight. Glad I do not have any reason to go there.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The internet says it is way worse than they are letting on, with scanner traffic recordings documenting hours of complete radio silence and 911 dispatchers telling people they don't have officers to respond.

Yes the actual city itself was a shit hole when I was there. Granted that was 7 years ago, butI started feeling unsafe upon stepping out of the airport. Every person I spoke to who worked in the area from the CNN building to the Federal Courthouse had been robbed at gunpoint. I thought I was still in America til I walked from my hotel to a small grocery store 3 blocks away. A group of construction workers threatened me in broad daylight on the street. Something about stealing a cracka's shoes. I stopped and laughed, spontaneous, full bodied actual loud laughter which took them by surprise. While they still had a look of confusion I got out of there.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom