GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Luke Nikas, an attorney for Baldwin, said in a statement to ABC News that the FBI report is "being misconstrued." He added, "The gun fired in testing only one time — without having to pull the trigger — when the hammer was pulled back and the gun broke in two different places. The FBI was unable to fire the gun in any prior test, even when pulling the trigger, because it was in such poor condition."

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

^--- Good legal review of how to look at the incident, depending on the facts of the case (which are "strangely difficult" to find out).
    Updated info in the article I linked Monday:

"UPDATE: It would appear that this tragic event, as new facts continue to be revealed, is a pretty textbook case of involuntary manslaughter under New Mexico law. Per the New Mexico Supreme Court:

“All that it is necessary to establish for involuntary manslaughter by the use of a loaded firearm is that a defendant had in his hands a gun which at some time had been loaded and that he handled it, whether drunk, drinking or sober, without due caution and circumspection and that death resulted.”

State v. Gilliam, 288 P.2d 675 (NM Sup. Ct. 1955)"

Also from the article:

"Under New Mexico law involuntary
    manslaughter is a fourth-degree felony normally punishable by up to 18 months in prison and a $5,000 fine."

As I opined previously, Alec Baldwin should be warming a jail cell already.

The facts are undisputed: Alec Baldwin was holding a gun he didn’t check and obviously pointed it at someone and operated at least some portion of it which resulted in death.

Regardless of how the live ammunition made it to the gun and regardless of whether you believe the single-action revolver was mechanically odd, the above Facts are undisputed and even admitted by Baldwin himself.

He is guilty of a felony in New Mexico and should’ve been serving his prison sentence already.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Poor me. If shot and killed a woman because I am an idiot - BUT I LOST 5 ACTING JOBS! At least she died quickly, here I have to deal with fallout from just killing someone - and she was not famous

-Alec

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

liberals never take responsibility, but are sure quick to claim credit for anything good that happens...

boo hoo hoo
    Why would anyone believe this POS? It takes a different type of personality to lie and pretend to be someone else as your lifes work. Remember, he said over and over and still says, "I didn't pull the trigger". What kind of narcissist can do that? He lied over and over about his current trophy wife lying about being Spanish raised in Spain.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They should make a spin-off show of rust. Kind of like "forged in fire", but with guns! Contestants compete to make and recreate pistols from the past. Alec will be one of the judges. He lines up targets and stuff to test them out. Then the finale is Alec skips the pig carcasses and shoots a few Ukrainians to test them and will declare if "this will keeeelll!"

They would likely get away with making at least 5-6 seasons of it before the law caught up with em and finally arrest any of them lol

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Only a colossal egomaniac would say yeah, I know she's dead but what about me? I didn't pull the trigger and I've lost 5 jobs. Wow, this guy couldn't be more pathetic, despicable. BTW his female counterpart is liz chaney. "I think my loss tells you that a large portion of the Republican Party, including the leadership of our party, is very sick," chaney claims. Former President Donald Trump's has a stranglehold on the party.

1661042826532.png
    1661043144624.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Only a colossal egomaniac would say yeah, I know she's dead but what about me? I didn't pull the trigger and I've lost 5 jobs. Wow, this guy couldn't be more pathetic, despicable. BTW his female counterpart is liz chaney. "I think my loss tells you that a large portion of the Republican Party, including the leadership of our party, is very sick," chaney claims. Former President Donald Trump's has a stranglehold on the party.

View attachment 180499 View attachment 180500
    They probably both hang out at the same after parties. Two peas in a pod

Latest posts

Top Bottom