• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    In an interview with Snuffleupagus he admitted to pulling the hammer back and letting it go and the gun fired. Isn't that all that's needed for an indictment? The actor (baldwin) described the moment the gun was discharged during the interview. "I let go of the hammer of the gun," Baldwin told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "And the gun goes off." He is going to hang himself. Oh, some in the drive by media will try to defend him no doubt. However, baldwin has not always been their friend. I'm not a lawyer but, isn't this an admission of his involvement in a crime? Just sayin'

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm still pretty amazed we haven't heard a statement yet from both the victims families. Kinda makes ya wonder wtf also and wonder if they just are willing to let em get whatever as punishment and be paid. And the way Alec is by his own claims being so cozy with them makes me wonder this. If it was me I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as the goofy creep that shot my wife. Just sayin

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still pretty amazed we haven't heard a statement yet from both the victims families. Kinda makes ya wonder wtf also and wonder if they just are willing to let em get whatever as punishment and be paid. And the way Alec is by his own claims being so cozy with them makes me wonder this. If it was me I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as the goofy creep that shot my wife. Just sayin

If it was me, I could be in the same room with him. Just not too sure if he would leave the room under his own power...

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

I don't think it's the families call whether he is charged. He broke the law and committed a crime in New Mexico. They will determine and make the charge. If someone is in an auto accident the responding officer doesn't ask those involved if a ticket should be issued. IMO

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I don't think it's the families call whether he is charged. He broke the law and committed a crime in New Mexico. They will determine and make the charge. If someone is in an auto accident the responding officer doesn't ask those involved if a ticket should be issued. IMO
    Sorry if what I said implied that. But no that's not what I meant. I meant that I can't believe that they haven't "spoken out".. and refuted his attempts to victim blame her. He basically said she asked for it. She can't even defend herself after all. And I get it. Accidents happen. Etc. U can't help that. Like if this was a case of a person dropping one and it goes off. Then yeah tough titty.. it sucks. You have to move along. But when it's some hypocritical jackass literally playing cowboy and doing stuff he's criticized others of. And nearly kills 2 people in the process while playing with live guns and ammo after 3 prior accidents. Then yeah I don't think I could run elbows with the arrogant dude. Let alone sit back as he attempts to re write a narrative in his favor. I didn't mean they should be involved in a legal aspect or making charges. I just wouldn't be hanging out with him.. or to a any lesser extent that could be misconstrued as me being on his side to any extent. No matter how rich or famous they are.

As far as his phone and if it's true he's not wanting to hand it over. Then I think they're after him for crimes after the fact. Like money offers to do this or that etc. Even if you're innocent. If you do that after. Then you have yes broke the law. I bet that's what that's all about. I can't think of any other reason tbh. Unless they are looking for proof of him texting the armorer etc to not do this or that. And they want it as proof. But I can say from experience tho. If ya got nuttin to hide. You'll gladly offer whatever is asked for to help. So I true and he's refusing then it's either his legal team saying dont.. or he's made some dumb moves after the fact. After all I think They can subpoena the texts and call logs anyways. Only thing they can't access remotely maybe is encrypted chat app convos and photos etc. So refusing just makes ya look bad tbh.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, its being reported he refused to turn it over with out a Warrant. Can’t blame him for that. Lots of personal info that is in no way related. Not sure if post warrant he is still refusing.

That being said, he was holding the fire arm. He pulled the hammer back. He pointed it at 2 people. He failed to clear it. He bears responsibility. His failure to accept this responsibility is sick, I cannot publicly communicate the feelings that I have towards his cowardice.

I personally believe it was an accident but he should still face some sort of a negligent homicide charge and attempted on the producer who was wounded.

I pray the police are doing a proper investigation and going to charge him. There are multiple incidents were people shoot and kill and are not immediately arrested. Micheal Drejka in Tampa, Mc Micheals in Georgia, all currently serving time and it took months until they were charged/arrested. So just because he is not yet charged doesn’t mean he is off the hook, hopefully they are just waiting to set it and reel him in.

Btw Lesco Brandon... paging Lesco Brandon.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    When my first wife ran over me on my Kawasaki about 20 years ago... with my own truck... the state trooper asked me and I said no and he went on his way. There wasn't even so much as an accident report. He said because I owned both vehicles. Baldwin should be charged for at least manslaughter and sit in jail or make bond. The county could take him for at least a million dollars in bond money

Last edited:

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Yeah, its being reported he refused to turn it over with out a Warrant. Can’t blame him for that. Lots of personal info that is in no way related. Not sure if post warrant he is still refusing.

That being said, he was holding the fire arm. He pulled the hammer back. He pointed it at 2 people. He failed to clear it. He bears responsibility. His failure to accept this responsibility is sick, I cannot publicly communicate the feelings that I have towards his cowardice.

I personally believe it was an accident but he should still face some sort of a negligent homicide charge and attempted on the producer who was wounded.

I pray the police are doing a proper investigation and going to charge him. There are multiple incidents were people shoot and kill and are not immediately arrested. Micheal Drejka in Tampa, Mc Micheals in Georgia, all currently serving time and it took months until they were charged/arrested. So just because he is not yet charged doesn’t mean he is off the hook, hopefully they are just waiting to set it and reel him in.

Btw Lesco Brandon... paging Lesco Brandon.
    Brandon Lee in this case

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    Here’s hoping they don’t give him a pass
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Not original but fitting. It seems like the only people held responsible and punished for their actions are straight, white, Christian, males and sometimes females. I have a laundry list of politicians, bureaucrats, swampers, blm, antifa, and others that have transgressed and got a pass for reasons I do not understand. That can not continue. They will not change their behavior if they don't pay the price. We live in a colorblind society with equal justice under the law or we don't.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If I am in one of them stores and a flash mob comes in,I will quickly take up a defensive position.
    But the VERY FIRST MF'er that even starts my way with a "tool" that could cause severe bodily harm or death,THEY WILL BE SHOT.
    And all the subsequent human trash that tries to close that "magical" distance.
    OR - -> I guess that I could just wait for the brave men and women of law enforcement to come to my "rescue". ( Like you have been seeing on TV.) --- SAWMAN

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'd be surprised if numb nuts spends one day in jail.

One thing I haven't seen brought up yet. The fact that this happened in New Mexico. I lived in New Mexico for 4 years. I could not believe what "government officials" and "elites" got away with.

Did I win yet? He still walking the streets and living in his NY city penthouse?

I'll bet the families of the dead are a little anxious by now since we all know who shot them.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    Why do they keep calling it a prop gun?
    It was a gun. A prop gun would not fire a round, even if you could load one into it.

Baldwin will get off Scott free.
    It's the drive-by-media euphemism to control the narrative. Tell a lie over and over. In time it will be believed because it's all folks hear.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    tell a lie often enough and loud enough, it becomes the truth...pure propanganda, straight from Goebbels playbook

i knew most of the news was bs, but the last 12 years, it is exposed clearly to all...

the media is a branch of the liberal democrat mob, 95% bs

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nest hell say he used a prop hand to hold the gun with. And the hand went off. Not his! Totally not his fault lol

Top Bottom