• ...and so much more!
  • does he walk or get charged?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    It's up to the state of New Mexico to bring charges. Not that it should have taken this long but they have had the FBI forensics of the gun for a couple of weeks. Soooo as my observant and learned forum colleague noted above, "still waiting..." as my fingers strum the desk.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It's up to the state of New Mexico to bring charges. Not that it should have taken this long but they have had the FBI forensics of the gun for a couple of weeks. Soooo as my observant and learned forum colleague noted above, "still waiting..." as my fingers strum my desk.
    They have the epstien thing in line before this, also Hillary's emails, Hunter's laptop, Bengazi, etc.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if tom selleck had been the shooter, we would have seen charges within 2 months i bet....

he is, or has sold his estate in the hamptons for millions... getting ready for charges to be brought?

send me an ambulance, i am going to hold my breath waiting on this to happen...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    saw where he has reached a settlement with the woman's family.

still waiting on those charges....should i hold my breath?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I saw that and wondered the same thing. I wondered if the local police was there too and got a slice of the action. Pathetic really at this point

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah I saw that and wondered the same thing. I wondered if the local police was there too and got a slice of the action. Pathetic really at this point
    it is so plain what the dems are doing, from this matter, to jumping to prosecute, arrest and swat teams in the early am, for anything the dems don't like....they are quick, dirty and vicious

but we are still waiting on the special marshalls report of who leaked the roe v wade reversal decision..and the 33,000 emails, bengazi, irs, the big guy, you name it... they are slow as winter syrup on that.. bury it, msm no talk about it, 1 yr later, it is dead meat on the bottom of the pile

i hate them

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    it is so plain what the dems are doing, from this matter, to jumping to prosecute, arrest and swat teams in the early am, for anything the dems don't like....they are quick, dirty and vicious

but we are still waiting on the special marshalls report of who leaked the roe v wade reversal decision..and the 33,000 emails, bengazi, irs, the big guy, you name it... they are slow as winter syrup on that.. bury it, msm no talk about it, 1 yr later, it is dead meat on the bottom of the pile

i hate them
    Yep. Along with that client list.....

But hey, they sent 15 agents immediately to investigate Nascar ropes. I'm glad they prioritize. I sleep better now I know they wasn't racist ropes :cool:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Yep. Along with that client list.....

But hey, they sent 15 agents immediately to investigate Nascar ropes. I'm glad they prioritize. I sleep better now I know they wasn't racist ropes :cool:
    That had been there the previous race and maybe longer. It's pretty ridiculous. Let's stop what we are doing and investigate a hate crime that doesnt exist.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Saw that the camera (person?)'s husband settled his civil suite against the production company and Baldwin. Oh, and coincidently, the husband has now been named executive producer on the Rust movie. Typical Hollywood/California type, no morals, no honor, no convictions - just money, fame and advancement. Looking down from where she is now, I wonder what his wife thinks about him?

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    I don't think it will ever happen, do you? Even though he and his phony "Spanish" wife, hilarious, are a$$holes he has all the bleeding heart a$$holes on his side. Despicable, that murder can be forgotten if your politics are acceptable.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think it will ever happen, do you? Even though he and his phony "Spanish" wife, hilarious, are a$$holes he has all the bleeding heart a$$holes on his side. Despicable, that murder can be forgotten if your politics are acceptable.
    Not even close to the first time dems have murdered and gotten off scott free. How many blacks were hung and killed in other ways by dems over centuries without any punishment? Ted Kennedy killed a girl (at least one that we know of anyway) and instead of punishment he becomes "the lion of the senate"... Kennedy's cousin killed a girl too, must run in the family (and the political party). How many people have "died" in strange circumstances around the Clintons? Some counts have that up in the 70's! Totally insane and unacceptable how they can do anything and get away with it.

Top Bottom