• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The vibe I'm getting is it's ok for an illegal to just walk in your house and go take a big shit in your master bedroom because we are all equal.
    If that's what you really think then there is no discussion to be had.

Do you really think I want anyone(God forbid another "citizen"!!) to be able to do anything to infringe on your(or anyone else's) individual rights?

Individual rights are/should be negative rights. Allowing someone to invade your home and take a shit in your master is a pretty specific positive right. If positive rights are to be granted, they should be earned.

I'll apologize to BB about the thread drift for the bedroom pooping.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    If that's what you really think then there is no discussion to be had.

Do you really think I want anyone(God forbid another "citizen"!!) to be able to do anything to infringe on your(or anyone else's) individual rights?

Individual rights are/should be negative rights. Allowing someone to invade your home and take a shit in your master is a pretty specific positive right. If positive rights are to be granted, they should be earned.

I'll apologize to BB about the thread drift for the bedroom pooping.
    You shouldn't have taken it literally.
    Maybe I'm too ignorant to understand what you post.

Undocumented aliens need to be tossed back where they came from. Don't need them in our prisons.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bodhi said it pretty well and shorter than I could.

Illegals/aliens don't get a pass to be housed, fed,
    or whatever other government provided service they want. If/when they're caught, the law applies and they lose their individual rights, with due process.

If breaking a single law(I understand the severity of that law is important) rescinds your individual rights how many forum members would still have them?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Bodhi said it pretty well and shorter than I could.

Illegals/aliens don't get a pass to be housed, fed,
    or whatever other government provided service they want. If/when they're caught, the law applies and they lose their individual rights, with due process.

If breaking a single law(I understand the severity of that law is important) rescinds your individual rights how many forum members would still have them?

And if/when they are caught, our government is allowing them to be armed to fight against it. Probably would be anyway but they shouldn't be granted to do so.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And if/when they are caught, our government is allowing them to be armed to fight against it. Probably would be anyway but they shouldn't be granted to do so.

That same logic applies to you and I. Should we have our rights restricted because we MIGHT be a danger to another citizen or the government?

If you're good with your individual rights, you need to be good with other people having them.

Previous comment about "created equal" still stands

Live and let live. If you start infringing on someone else's individual rights, you need to pay accordingly.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In Illinois even! Their constitutional right? WOW. They are not apart of our nation!
    I am very hesitant about amendments, but I do believe there is a compelling case for a constitutional amendment that says if you are not a US citizen, the constitution, and rights it guarantees, are not guaranteed to non-citizens. That's not to say we can't extend niceties, but you are entitled to nothing. If here legally, if/until you EARN citizenship, you are here as guest, act as one. If you are here illegally, you are not a guest.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    1 single M240 could’ve solved that whole problem at the border yesterday. Most Americans don’t have the stomach to stop it, but they’re definitely not gonna have the stomach for what’s coming next because it didn’t get stopped.
    The modern (((American male))) is an emasculated, soy-filled pushover who allows unchecked invasion because he fears being called a (((racist))).

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Anyone else find it odd that the same government that doesn't want us to have guns is okay with illegals having them?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    As much as I want to agree with you, they would be taking away from illegals too, since they are putting us under the same umbrella.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am very hesitant about amendments, but I do believe there is a compelling case for a constitutional amendment that says if you are not a US citizen, the constitution, and rights it guarantees, are not guaranteed to non-citizens. That's not to say we can't extend niceties, but you are entitled to nothing. If here legally, if/until you EARN citizenship, you are here as guest, act as one. If you are here illegally, you are not a guest.
    some light on the issue of who is and is not a citizen;

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Our immigration system is exactly the way the politicians in charge want it. Huge amounts of money are made off them. The Ag industry has been making billions off them for decades. The construction industry has been making billions off them for decades. As for guns anybody with money can get one in any country in the world.
    The recent crack down on FFLs is another underhanded way to undermine the 2nd amendment.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    some light on the issue of who is and is not a citizen;

Just my insignificant opinion, but if anyone had ever read/understood, and abided by, the Bill Of Rights (1st 10 ammendments to the constitution) there would be no need for futher amendments. Hence my opinion that anything beyond the BOR, is an ovebearing government ploy to infringe upon, manipulate, and oppress the citizenry. Prob'ly nothing to that, though...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our immigration system is exactly the way the politicians in charge want it. Huge amounts of money are made off them. The Ag industry has been making billions off them for decades. The construction industry has been making billions off them for decades. As for guns anybody with money can get one in any country in the world.
    The recent crack down on FFLs is another underhanded way to undermine the 2nd amendment.
    Ever independently research and determine in an unbiased manner how how the wife and related family members of much-reveted/worshipped past president were able to fast-track green cards and citizenry. Ye-up. It's that 'M' word...

x10 on $ = guns, and whatever else you want. I know of someone who could hypothetically relate many a tale, surely fictional, and for entertainment only, of highly respected and duley sworn individuals offering for sale exotic items brought from lands afar, for the right price. But, that would just be for entertainment.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Per the 4473 that we all fill out during the purchase or transfer of a handgun/rifle…yes must be a Citizen or Green card holder.
    That may be true, but I personally do not view any green card holder as a citizen. If they are constitionally considered citizens (don't GAF about "law"), then why not just streamline the process and instantly bestow/grant citizenship? Oh, wait...

Good thing is, the " supreme court" might consider considering this in 20-30 years. Or not.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    PDF that's worth the read.

In support of specific 2A restrictions

But if you read that one, read this as well.

This is a ppt you'll have to download but it's short.

If you don't like it, like IronBeard said, we can amend the Constitution to limit God given rights to "citizens".

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That may be true, but I personally do not view any green card holder as a citizen. If they are constitionally considered citizens (don't GAF about "law"), then why not just streamline the process and instantly bestow/grant citizenship? Oh, wait...

Good thing is, the " supreme court" might consider considering this in 20-30 years. Or not.
    I agree 100% with your view…just wanted to remind us all of the “rules/laws” we are held to; and the lack of rules/laws the illegals are held to.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    @Little Jack
    Bearing arms was not a right given by God. It was written by founders of this country.
    We don't have rights in other countries and the United States should reciprocate that.

Reactions: FLT
    Top Bottom