• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    WTF.. is wrong with these people?
    What part of illegal was unclear?
    If I step foot in China I'm fairly positive that does not grant me rights as a Chinese citizen.
    We need to remove these judges, and politicians who believe the constitution is just something to wipe their a$$ with like a cancer.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    If you or your loved one(s) are on the fence about concealed carry. This is yet another GREAT reason to conceal carry with an extra loaded normal capacity free state magazine or two. If on February 22, 2024 Laken Riley a 22-year-old American nursing student at Augusta University, who was abducted, bludgeoned beyond recognition, and killed by an illegal alien was carrying in such a way, she might be alive today. Say her name Laken Riley. Carl Rittenhouse is a good example of this practice put to it's intended use.

iu

Last edited:

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We're not in a foreign country.
    No.. they are.. illegally
    To grant them rights for breaking the rules, and not trying to enter our country the correct way is basically shitting on everyone who came before them, those on Ellis Island who took the time, and hardship on to become a part of this once great nation, and it spits in the face of everyone who fought, bled, sacrificed and died defending the constitution.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Now they'll be arme
    We're not in a foreign country.
    The 14th amendment addresses citizenship. The fact the illegals have committed a felony entering the Country illegally should be an automatic denial of the right to carry a firearm regardless of Constitutional rights. I also believe birthright citizenship needs to be re-examined. Birthing tourism is an actual thing occurring in the U.S.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not the point.
    It is when you're in the country who's laws you're discussing.

No rights at all for non citizens?

I'm not saying the gov should be providing services free of charge. But is the right to self defense/ bear arms, speech, speedy trial etc universal? Doesn't sound like it in this crowd

Get your rights by "earning" them?

How did you earn yours?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I thought that one must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien (green card holder) to purchase a firearm.

There's fed and state age restrictions on purchasing guns too.

Just trying to get a feel for what kind of rights forum members think are good for everyone in the US.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm not saying the gov should be providing services free of charge. But is the right to self defense/ bear arms, speech, speedy trial etc universal? Doesn't sound like it in this crowd

How did you earn yours?
    No, Illegals should not be allowed all of our rights. They have no allegiance to this Country and our Constitution. Basic rights, of course, but you do not allow criminals with no allegiance to this Country to run around armed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_095703_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240322_095703_Chrome.jpg
      296.9 KB · Views: 17

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

How did you earn yours?
    Basic human rights sure.. we won't beat you to death, or throw you into a forced labor camp to be raped or sodimized.
    But should they be allowed to own firearms.. Hell no..
    If I break into Walmart pretty damn sure that doesn't make me a Walmart employee, it makes me a criminal and I would go to jail. No question.
    Yet here they are getting afforded all sorts of allowances (some I'm not even eligible for) for basically doing the same thing.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

How did you earn yours?
    By entering the country going through a legal check point or applying legally not sneaking in under cover. The operative words here is legal and legally. Gun rights are rights not afforded them in their countries of origin. Why should the USA give the rights citizens are due to law breakers. I guarantee they have broken many, many more of our laws just by being here, driving without a licence, voting, DUI benefits fraud just to name a few.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    All US citizens have sworn allegiance?
    Well, they haven't or certainly should not been under the control of a foreign government. Most conservative Americans understand the unique opportunity they have been afforded by being an American. Most of us on here grew up saying the pledge of allegiance in school growing up, of course that was in the 1900's.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    There's fed and state age restrictions on purchasing guns too.

Just trying to get a feel for what kind of rights forum members think are good for everyone in the US.
    Will all the illegals purchasing guns be 21 (the law of our land) or will they treat that law like they do driving without a license and DUI also against our law.

Top Bottom