Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not really applicable as that annotation only applies to the 5th and 14th amendments (due process) not the Constitution itself.

End of the first paragraph

"once an alien lawfully enters and resides in this country he becomes invested with the rights guaranteed by the Constitution to all people within our borders"

5th and 14th are mentioned specifically in the 2nd paragraph but there is no indication in the first paragraph about further limitations

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t see how an illegal could legally buy a firearm. If I sell a firearm I need to make sure the guy I’m selling to is a citizen of my state.
    Apparently that's not the point.. how they obtain the weapon appears inconsequential.. just that they are allowed to have it..
    Mind boggling actually.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm sure if we all rushed out and purchased weapons illegally, or illegal weapons we would be afforded the same considerations they are.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So anyone can get a drivers license in CA these days. I’m under the impression that you could take that ID to our local Walmart and make a gun purchase legally. Is this correct? Or do they not allow CA id cards for gun purchases?

Cjprall90

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Entering the United States illegally should be a felony imo. There is a legal way to immigrate to the USA and thousands of people have followed the laws to legally enter the United States. People who enter illegally don’t have the right to vote which is the right of citizens who are here legally.
    So how far and how many rights do those here illegally get. If you are not legally allowed to buy a firearm then why are you allowed to possess one
    This is important . Rights are rights, you are either granted all of them or none of them. Won’t be long before they are allowed to vote . This might’ve been their agenda all along , we are just too weak as a country to realize it. Such a shameful time we all live in.

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1 single M240 could’ve solved that whole problem at the border yesterday. Most Americans don’t have the stomach to stop it, but they’re definitely not gonna have the stomach for what’s coming next because it didn’t get stopped.
    I can just about assure you those poor lads holding the line down there don't even have loaded mags..
    And now that they (the migrants) have escalated the way they can get in it will continue, and probably get worse.
    The threat of violence is only good until the threat is challenged and nothing happens.

Top Bottom