• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    11alive.com/article/news/politics/ar-15-sales-surge-georgia/85-a07d491a-c833-42a4-8f3e-4e74c76eaa8f

SMYRNA, Ga. — Sales have spiked at some gun stores in Georgia – a backlash to efforts to write stricter gun laws.
    "The way this president is driving this country, everybody need to be carrying at this point," Carl Brecker, a Powder Springs gun owner who'd just completed a purchase at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, said.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    New York just raised the age to purchase, made stricter red flag laws and outlawed body armor. Better get your body armor if you don’t have any !!
    Level 4 ceramics have a shelf life. Not sure about the reliability of it. Now I need to find videos of outdated plates being shot. I have some steel 3 and 3a. My level 4s are ceramic

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Level 4 ceramics have a shelf life. Not sure about the reliability of it. Now I need to find videos of outdated plates being shot. I have some steel 3 and 3a. My level 4s are ceramic
    My wife and I both have steel

Light82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I foresee an increase in personally manufactured firearms.

I’m not sure if the govt’s definition of an assault rifle only applies to a completed rifle, but if it does it is possible sellers may be able to sell uppers and lowers separately to avoid the tax.

Light82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New York just raised the age to purchase, made stricter red flag laws and outlawed body armor. Better get your body armor if you don’t have any !!

The also eliminated the grandfathering of mags over 10 rds!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: ccc

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, it seems I remember this playing out a little while back. Team FJB lost I reckon. And those brave men had muskets.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I believe there are new fishing reefs made out of bumpstocks, binary triggers, assault weapons, hi cap mags, and 9mm ammo in FL. Everyone I know has gotten rid of their weapons, ammunition, and accessories of war.
    down to a wrist rocket...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I foresee an increase in personally manufactured firearms.

I’m not sure if the govt’s definition of an assault rifle only applies to a completed rifle, but if it does it is possible sellers may be able to sell uppers and lowers separately to avoid the tax.
    There is now case law and multiple examples of right wing activist judges throwing out ATF cases where ATF claimed that a completed lower and/or 80% lowers were firearms. Any swinging prick can see that a lower by itself, any lower at any stage of completion, is just a firearm part, and the judges weren't having any of it

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Hmmm. Infringements on gun ownership AND outrageous Punitive taxation. All at the same time.

Seems like a lesson is nestled somewhere in our Nation’s history...
    I read somewhere a long time ago that if the NYPD was a military that they were numbered to be the top eighth or ninth largest military in the world. Gentlemen, that would be one hell of a fight

Top Bottom